TV Series quotes
Random TV Series quotes
“- Henry Nash: Look at that Indian. There ain't nothin' human about him. He don't even talk.
- Indian Bob: He ain't got nothin' to say.
- Henry Nash: But he's a wild Indian. What are you?
- Indian Bob: Sioux. You know, the ones who got Custer.”
“Captain Sobel, we salute the rank, not the man.”
“Do we have magnets in our pockets? How do we attract people like this?”
“You know perfectly well what the King desires and what he shall have.”
“- Anne Shirley: Good morning, Mrs. Harris.
- Mrs. Harris: Walking as if we owned the world, are we?
- Anne Shirley: So I do.”
“- Theodore Roosevelt: Leonard, you already know you're going. Why not at the head of the wildest mad cap regiment since the Mongols rode the Steppes?
- Col. Leonard Wood: Theodore, do you know that you're mad?
- Edith Roosevelt: Well, it's never bothered him before...”
“- Gilbert Blythe: Anne, there's not going to be any wedding anymore.
- Anne Shirley: You're gonna get well, Gil. I know you are.
- Gilbert Blythe: I called it off. It wouldn't be fair to Christine. There would never be anyone for me but you.”
“- Gilbert Blythe: It'll be three years before I finish medical school. Even then there won't be any diamond sunbursts or marble halls.
- Anne Shirley: I don't want diamond sunbursts, or marble halls. I just want you.”
“- Newt Dobbs: Gus, are you sure the Captain is my father?
- Augustus 'Gus' McCrae: Yep, he is.
- Newt Dobbs: He ain't never mentioned it.
- Augustus 'Gus' McCrae: Well, Woodrow ain't much of a mentioner.”
“Houses... are alive. This is something we know. News from our nerve endings. If we're quiet, if we listen, we can hear houses breath. Sometimes, in the depth of the night, you can even hear them groan. It's as if they were having bad dreams. A good house cradles and comforts, a basd one fills us with instinctive unease. Bad houses hate our...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Save the warnings for someone who's not broke!”
“For some people, it's not the good things in life that made them change. It's something they've gone through that makes everything they look at from that moment on seem very different from how it had always been.”
“This is what I love about high school parties. People will gather anywhere as long as there's illegally-purchased alcohol and even the slightest chance of hooking up.”
“- René: I don't know, is it possible to just wound him?
- Capt. Hans Geering: With a 25lb shell, 'just wounding' may be difficult.”
“I am only here because I owe Leslie a thousand favors. I'm not big on charities. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He’s a grown man. Fishing’s not that hard.”
“- Jane: Do you know what this is?
- Jesse Pinkman: It's a whole lot of cheddar.
- Jane: This is freedom! This is saying I can go anywhere I want! I can be anybody! Who do you want to be? Where do you want to go? South America? Europe? Australia?
- Jesse Pinkman: Is New Zealand part of Australia?
- Jane: New Zealand is New Zealand!
- Jesse...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I went looking for my dreams outside of myself and discovered, it's not what the world holds for you, it's what you bring to it.”
“- Phoebe: I'm going to get a coffee. Anybody want anything?
- Monica: I'll have a latte.
- Ross: I'll have a blueberry muffin, with a decaf.
- Chandler: I'll have a bagel with a little...
- Phoebe: You know, I was just being polite.”