TV Series quotes
Random TV Series quotes
“- Helga: What about the good news?
- Herr Flick: The good news is there is no more bad news.”
“Our son doesn't know who Boz Scaggs is. We have failed as parents.”
“- Henry Nash: What are you thinking about now?
- Indian Bob: Naked women.”
“An aurora over the desert. That strengthens my point. If we were to fly into that, and it was a time-rip then that means we're no longer in our own time, ladies and gentlemen.”
“Cordelia! Your mouth is open, sound is coming from it. This is never good.”
"Wilt thou give up thy garter, oh fairest of the fair"? Anne, nobody speaks that way. And look at that sap Percival who sits around mooning the entire time. He never lets a girl get a word in edgewise. In real life she'd have pitched him.
“If you explode the possibility of peace, Mr. Adams, and I tell you now, you will have blood on your hands!”
“Beware of marriage: in my experience, its merits are greatly overrated.”
“Loving me kills people, destroys families, causes such grief you cannot imagine!”
“- Elizabeth Keen: Why involve me? I'm nobody. It's my first day. Nothing special about me.
- Raymond 'Red' Reddington: Oh. I think you're very special.”
“- Lewis Nixon: Sobel's a genius. I had a headmaster in prep school who was just like him. I know the type.
- Richard D. Winters: Lew, Michaelangelo's a genius. Beethoven's a genius.
- Lewis Nixon: You know a man in this company who wouldn't double-time Currahee with a full pack, just to piss in that man's morning coffee?”
“- Richard D. Winters: These men have been through the toughest training the Army has to offer, under the worst possible circumstances, and they volunteered for it.
- Lynn D. (Buck) Compton: Christ, Dick, I was just shooting craps with them.
- Richard D. Winters: You know why they volunteered? Because they knew that the man in the foxhole next to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lt. George C. Rice: Looks like you guys are going to be surrounded.
- Richard Winters: We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded.”
“You know perfectly well what the King desires and what he shall have.”
“Many people believe that the scriptures, the letters from the gods, will lead us to salvation. Maybe they will. But the gods shall lift those who lift each other.”