TV Series quotes
Random TV Series quotes
“He's so liberal, he makes Michael Moore look like Rush Limbaugh.”
“Alone and vunerable at the edge of the universe, Duke Leto Atreides will finally come face to face with fear. When I'm done with him, he won't know who to trust, not even that Bene Gesserit whore he sleeps with. They'll all be turning on another like rats in a flood. By the time the traitor is fully revealed, the fate of Atreides will already be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gilbert Blythe: It'll be three years before I finish medical school. Even then there won't be any diamond sunbursts or marble halls.
- Anne Shirley: I don't want diamond sunbursts, or marble halls. I just want you.”
“You cannot protect the nation by attacking the right of every man to speak freely without fear.”
“If I understand anything, I understand anger. And that's because I understand what it feels like to be rejected. And don't think I don't understand loneliness too.”
“If you explode the possibility of peace, Mr. Adams, and I tell you now, you will have blood on your hands!”
“- Cardinal Thomas Wolsey: The King commands that you surrender this whole matter into his hands. Otherwise, the court will condemn you.
- Queen Katherine: I am surprised to receive such a request from such a wise and noble man as you. I am but a poor woman, lacking in both wit and understanding. How am I supposed to respond to such a request...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Helga: What about the good news?
- Herr Flick: The good news is there is no more bad news.”
“My feelings for Clark are so ancient, they're... they're fossilized!”
- Lex Luthor: There's nothing wrong with a good fight. Just remember, the man of tomorrow is forged by his battles today.
- Clark Kent: Could I use that? I mean, "the man of tomorrow" for my slogan?
- Lex Luthor: Knock yourself out.
“I don't want to do good things, I want to do great things.”
“- Anne Shirley: I can't help flying up on the wings of anticipation. It's as glorious as soaring through a sunset... almost pays for the thud.
- Marilla Cuthbert: Well, maybe it does. But I'd rather walk calmly along and do without flying and thud.”
“- Ann: What is your ideal man?
- Leslie: He has the brains of George Clooney in the body of Joe Biden.”
“Well, hell, boys. I'd damn sight rather be hung by my friends than by a bunch o' damn strangers.”
“- Steve Rimbauer: According to family legend, Uncle Posey had a... thing... for cowboys.
- Nick Hardaway: He liked chaps in chaps. Was he into roping or branding?”
“Every time you talk, you say something unpleasant, so just be quiet.”
“People are like planets, you need a thick skin.”