TV Series quotes
Random TV Series quotes
“Jesus was a Jew, yes, but only on his mother's side.”
“Love can’t be timed. It has to be lived.”
“It's Paris, everyone's serious about dinner.”
“Nothing in this world, that's worth having comes easy.”
“- Andy: You're like an angel with no wings.
- April: So like a person...”
“A very small man can cast a very large shadow.”
“Creativity and psychosis often go hand in hand. Or, for that matter, genius and madness.”
“Our constitution has many good articles, and some bad ones. I do not know yet which predominate.”
“I love this moment so much, I want to have sex with it.”
“I’m glad we’re having a rehearsal dinner. I rarely practice my meals before I eat.”
“- Pizza Delivery Guy: This is some place, huh? Is it haunted?
- Emery Waterman: Yeah. By the ghosts of delivery men who asked too many stupid questions and never escaped.”
“Every time we deal with an enemy, we create two more.”
- Nick Hopewell: Do you ever watch Mr. Spock on "Star Trek"?
- Craig Toomy: What the hell are you talking about?
- Nick Hopewell: Just if you don't shut your cakehole, you bloody idiot, I'll be happy to demonstrate his Vulcan sleeper-hold for you.
“Ross, just for my own peace of mind, you’re not married to any more of us are you?”
“- Theodore Roosevelt: Leonard, you already know you're going. Why not at the head of the wildest mad cap regiment since the Mongols rode the Steppes?
- Col. Leonard Wood: Theodore, do you know that you're mad?
- Edith Roosevelt: Well, it's never bothered him before...”
“Tears aren’t a woman’s only weapon. The best one is between her legs.”
“To do nothing is the hardest job of all. And it will take every ounce of energy that you have. To be impartial is not natural, not human.”
“If you’ll excuse me, I’ve gotta go kill myself or max out my credit card, whichever comes first.”
“You ever seen what happens to a snake when a Louboutin heel steps on it? Keep talking and you’ll find out.”