Halle Berry quotes
“In my old life, I longed for someone to see what was special in me. You did, and for that, you'll always be in my heart. But what I really needed was for me to see it. And now I do.”
“I carried my Oscar to bed with me. My first and only three-way happened that night.”
“- Logan: Everybody get out of here!
- Storm: Why?
- Logan: I can't move.”
“- Zao: Why are you trying to kill me?
- Jinx Johnson: I thought it was the humane thing to do.”
“Don't make promises... cause you know you can't keep'em.”
“- Margaret Lewin: Any animal can give birth. That doesn't make it a mother.
- Khaila Richards: Are you calling me an animal? If you think you're going to just take my baby from me like some puppy from a pound, you got another thing coming, lady!”
“- Emira Eagle: I thought he was talented.
- Elizabeth 'Mickey' Waters: Okay. He could sing.
- Zola Taylor: He could sing me right out of my panties!”
“- Nightcrawler: Please don't kill me, I didn't mean to harm anyone.
- Storm: Now why would people have gotten that impression?”
“It seems it's the destiny of great men to see their goals unfulfilled.”
“Surprised that a girl with an IQ over seventy can give you a hard on?”
“- Wolverine: There is a war coming. Are you sure you're on the right side?
- Storm: At least I've chosen a side.”
“Cats come when they feel like it. Not when they're told.”
“Logic is overrated.”
“I think it's always best to be who you are.”
“- Ororo Munroe: We work together as a team!
- Logan: Best defense is a good offense.”
“- Miss Stone: I'm worried, Cliff, I think Mr. Flintstone is smarter than we thought.
- Cliff Vandercave: Ha. He'd have to be to get himself dressed in the morning.”