Attitude quotes612 attitude quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Attitude reflects leadership.”
“Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
“It's not the altitude, it's the attitude.”
“I don't approve of the John Waynes and the Gary Coopers saying 'Shucks, I ain't no actor—I'm just a bridge builder or a gas station attendant.' If they aren't actors, what the hell are they getting paid for? I have respect for my profession. I worked hard at it.”
“You ever see the way he walk? You're gonna tell him why the other boys kick his ass all the time?”
“I still have a young attitude.”
“- Matt Weston: Are you going to kill me?
- Tobin Frost: I only kill professionals.”
“You've got only one life to live. You can either make it chickenshit or chicken salad.”
“Did you ever see a clock that pointed to two and struck four when it is really quarter-past-twelve? Well, your friend Regis is like that. He doesn't ring true.”
“- Tobin Frost: Do I make you nervous?
- Alec Wade: Always.
- Tobin Frost: Good.”
“Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it.”
“- Sally Lamonsoff: See that? Now he won't even drink from me.
- Roxanne Chase-Feder: That's what men do. They take and take, and then give you up for some cow.
- Sally Lamonsoff: Well now I don't know what I'm going to do with these.
- Eric Lamonsoff: I do.”
“If that's how you treat your friends, Blake, I'm glad we're enemies.”
“Things will happen in your life that you can't stop. But that's no reason to shut out the world.”
“- Joe: So you got a plan tonight, or what?
- Hubbs: Fuck yeah, I got a plan, man. I got a radically hellacious plan! First, we get a shitload of tall cans, right? Them, an eight-ball... no... quarter O-Z. Fifth of Jack, just to take the edge off, then we spark up the thick, burlacious ganja-bud, get those chicks all horn-dogged out.
- Joe: Hubbs...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm the only cause I'm interested in.”
“It's better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool.”
“Here's the deal, Columbus. Uh, I'm not easy to get along with, and I'm sensing you're a bit of a bitch.”
- Emmeline Marcus-Finch: Oh Russell, I feel sick.
- J. Russell Finch: Now take it easy honey, these things happen you know.
- Mrs. Marcus: Now what kind of an attitude is that, "these things happen"? They only happen because this whole country is just full of people, who when these things happen, they just say "these things happen," and that's... (continue)(continue reading)
“Your part can be the king, but unless people are treating you like royalty, you ain't no king, man.”
“I don't want to have to be pretty. I don't want to have to be adorable.”