Attitude quotes615 attitude quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Attitude reflects leadership.”
“Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
- Emmeline Marcus-Finch: Oh Russell, I feel sick.
- J. Russell Finch: Now take it easy honey, these things happen you know.
- Mrs. Marcus: Now what kind of an attitude is that, "these things happen"? They only happen because this whole country is just full of people, who when these things happen, they just say "these things happen," and that's... (continue)(continue reading)
“Whenever Mrs. Kissel breaks wind, we beat the dog.”
“It's not the altitude, it's the attitude.”
“I don't approve of the John Waynes and the Gary Coopers saying 'Shucks, I ain't no actor—I'm just a bridge builder or a gas station attendant.' If they aren't actors, what the hell are they getting paid for? I have respect for my profession. I worked hard at it.”
“You ever see the way he walk? You're gonna tell him why the other boys kick his ass all the time?”
“I still have a young attitude.”
“- Matt Weston: Are you going to kill me?
- Tobin Frost: I only kill professionals.”
“You've got only one life to live. You can either make it chickenshit or chicken salad.”
“Did you ever see a clock that pointed to two and struck four when it is really quarter-past-twelve? Well, your friend Regis is like that. He doesn't ring true.”
“- William Forrester: You don't know a goddamn thing about reason; There are no reasons! Reasons why some of us live and why some of us don't! Fortunately for you, you have decades to figure that out!
- Jamal Wallace: Yeah, and what's the reason in having a file cabinet full of writing and keeping the shit locked so nobody can read it? What is...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tobin Frost: Do I make you nervous?
- Alec Wade: Always.
- Tobin Frost: Good.”
“Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it.”
“- Sally Lamonsoff: See that? Now he won't even drink from me.
- Roxanne Chase-Feder: That's what men do. They take and take, and then give you up for some cow.
- Sally Lamonsoff: Well now I don't know what I'm going to do with these.
- Eric Lamonsoff: I do.”
“There are two types of people: those that talk the talk and those that walk the walk. People who walk the walk sometimes talk the talk but most times they don't talk at all, 'cause they walkin'. Now, people who talk the talk, when it comes time for them to walk the walk, you know what they do? They talk people like me into walkin' for them.”
“You want me to be kinder! Softer! I say... I say no! Be harder! Be a rock. Or polyurethane! I say, be a thing and live.”
“You'll never be a first class human being or a first class woman until you've learned to have some regard for human frailty.”
“If that's how you treat your friends, Blake, I'm glad we're enemies.”
“Things will happen in your life that you can't stop. But that's no reason to shut out the world.”