15 Movie Quotes about Dreams
15 qtes – October 15, 2023
- Oppenheimer NewMovie
- Asteroid City NewMovie
- And Just Like That... 2 new quotes
- Sex and the City 2 NewMovie
- Sex and the City 35 new quotes
- Sex and the City NewTV Series
- The Hobbit: An... NewMovie
- A Haunting in Venice NewMovie
- Mission: Impossible -... NewMovie
- Maestro NewMovie
- Poor Things NewMovie
- The Promised Land NewMovie
- Young Sheldon NewTV Series
- Barbie NewMovie
- Elemental NewCartoon
- The Little Mermaid NewMovie
- Dark Shadows NewMovie
- Knocked Up 3 new quotes
- Life of Pi NewMovie
- Mr. Nobody NewMovie
Random movie quotes
“Remember you're in France: the customer is always wrong!”
“I'm 49 years old. Admittedly, I could get away with 44, 41, maybe 38. But when you hit 50 they don't hire you anymore. It's like they can smell 50.”
“- Cecilia Tallis: My brother and I found the two of them down by the lake.
- Police Inspector: You didn't see anyone else?
- Cecilia Tallis: I wouldn't necessarily believe everything Briony tells you. She's rather fanciful.”
“Let me illuminate to you the precarious situation in which you have found yourself. I am the one they call when things go wrong, and things have indeed gone wrong.”
“- Fiona: The lawn's looking a little brown.
- Sam: You know we're supposed to be conserving water! We're in the middle of a drought!
- Fiona: Droughts are for poor people, you think J-Lo has a brown lawn? People who use extra water have extra class.”