“I do not standby in the presence of evil!”
The Best Christmas Movie Quotes
15 qtes – December 9, 2019
- Wonder Woman NewMovie
- Rope NewMovie
- Wind River NewMovie
- The Lady from Shanghai NewMovie
- The Greatest Showman NewMovie
- The Bicycle Thief NewMovie
- Christmas in the Wild NewMovie
- Fort Apache NewMovie
- Terminator: Dark Fate NewMovie
- Force of Evil NewMovie
- Zombieland 2: Double Tap NewMovie
- The Paradine Case NewMovie
- Maleficent: Mistress of... NewMovie
- Miracle on 34th Street NewMovie
- El Camino: A Breaking... NewMovie
- Gentleman's Agreement NewMovie
- The King NewMovie
- Notorious NewMovie
- Gemini Man NewMovie
- A Night in Casablanca NewMovie
Random movie quotes
“- Kid: Santa?
- Jack Skellington: Merry Christmas! And what is your name?
- Kid: Uh... uh...
- Jack Skellington: That's all right. I have a present for you, anyway. There ya go, sonny! Ho ho ho! Heeheehee!
[slips out the chimney]
- Mother: And what did Santa bring you, honey?
[kid shows parents his present: a shrunken head; parents scream]”
“London keeps me grounded.”
“- Kenny: Teri, your mother worked hard to keep that house in the family! For you, and your family...
- Teri: Oh, fuck the family! I let the family into my house, and you know what happened? The family fucked my husband.”
“As for making movies, who can act at eight o'clock in the morning? Let's face it!”