Love quotes2535 love quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.”
“Kim: Hold me.
Edward: I can't.”
“Love should be an inspiration, not an obligation.”
- Howard: I saw you every day in her eyes, and I heard you in her voice when she laughed, and I felt you inside of me when she called me "Daddy". And you betrayed me! You broke my heart.
- Amy: No. I'm in all of it. I'm the darkness and the light, I'm the sunshine and the storm. Yes, you're right, I was there in her laugh, but I'm also here now... (continue)(continue reading)
“Love is when you would go to the very end of the world with her, and in case she feels weary and tired in between the journey, you would carry her till the end.”
“Everybody knows that love goes away.”
“Tell the truth. Sing with passion. Work with laughter. Love with heart. 'Cause that's all that matters in the end.”
“It takes a rare thing, a turning point, to free oneself from any obsession. Be it prejudice or hate, or, even love.”
“Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell..”
“- Rico: I'm the only one who ever loved you.
- Judge Dredd: I'll be the judge of that.”
“True love never dies. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. A man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.”
“- Paparazzo: What do you think you like most in life?
- Sylvia: I like lots of things. But there are three things I like most. Love, love and love.”
“Truth may be vital, but without love, it is unbearable. Caritas in veritate.”
“Love is not enough to save the person you love.”
“When you love something, you shoot it in the face... So it doesn't become a flesh eating monster.”
- June Mills: I need you, Eric.
- Eric Stanton: [sarcastically] You need me, right.
- June Mills: You're my husband, and I'm your wife.
- Eric Stanton: Right out of a book, again.
- June Mills: Yes, out of a book: "We were born to tread the earth as angels, to seek out heaven this side of the sky. But they who race above shall stumble in the... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Russell Quinton: I loved you.
- Ellen Berent Harland: That's a concession.
- Russell Quinton: And I'm still in love with you.
- Ellen Berent Harland: That's a tribute.
- Russell Quinton: And I always will be. Remember that.
- Ellen Berent Harland: Russ, is that a threat?”
“Real love's hard to come by. So you find a way to cope without it.”
“You can't buy love, but you can rent it for three minutes!”
“- Michael Green: I love her. And I tried everything, except really listening, really listening, and that's how I left her alone. I was so ashamed of that, and I couldn't even tell her. Maybe if I tell her she'd love me anyway.
- Alice Green: Or more. She would have loved you even more. I think you should tell all this stuff to your wife.”