Lending quotes2 lending quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: The Serpent's Kiss
“- James Fitzmaurice: Could you lend me a carriage?
- Thomas Smithers: My dear James, have you nothing of your own?
- James Fitzmaurice: Taste, my dear Thomas. Taste.”
- From the movie: The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
“- Eleanor Zissou: Oh, Shit. What do you want?
- Steve Zissou: Do you mind if I butter you up a little before I answer that question?
- Eleanor Zissou: Yes, I do. Tell me now.
- Steve Zissou: I need some money to get the boat out of hock and rescue my bond company stooge who got kidnapped. Could we ask your parents to loan it to me?
- Eleanor...” (continue)(continue reading)