“- Julianne Potter: Okay, you're Michael, you're in a fancy french restaurant, you order... crème brûlée for dessert, it's beautiful, it's sweet, it's irritatingly perfect. Suddenly, Michael realizes he doesn't want crème brûlée , he wants something else.
- Kimberly Wallace: What does he want?
- Julianne Potter: Jello.
- Kimberly Wallace: Jello?!...” (continue) (continue reading)
Taste quotes106 taste quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You know what I hate about myself? I know what people taste like. I know babies taste the best.”
“- Mary: You taste sour.
- Sebastian: You taste sweet.
- Mary: I am sweet.
- Sebastian: Well, I'm sour.
- Mary: I don't mind.”
“- Ed: What's that stuff they're putting in the burgers?
- Dexter Reed: I don't know... but I'll bet you that's what makes those burgers grow so big.
- Ed: We should get some of that stuff for Good Burger.
- Dexter Reed: No, man! That stuff's got to be illegal.”
“- Nathan: Caleb, what's your type?
- Caleb: Of girl?
- Nathan: No, salad dressing!”
“- Katie: Haven't you ever heard of cholesterol?
- Stick: Yeah, it's the stuff they put in red meat that makes it taste good.”
“- Det. Barzak: What's this? This shit - what is it?
- Malcolm: Actually, that's my mother.”
“- Goanna: Welcome to the food chain.
- Crysta: Stop! He's a human!
- Goanna: Uhh... what's a human?
- Batty Koda: Delicious and nutritious! Tastes just like chicken!”
“That was the best ice-cream soda I ever tasted.”
“Intellectuals have no taste.”
“The snozzberries taste like snozzberries.”
“- Jack Colt: I just gotta ask... what does human flesh taste like?
- Harold Leacher: Chicken.”
“What's your type of girl? You know what, don't even answer that. Let's say its black chicks. Okay, that's your thing. For the sake of argument, that's your thing, okay? Why is that your thing? Because you did a detailed analysis of all racial types and you cross-referenced that analysis with a points-based system? No! You're just attracted to...” (continue) (continue reading)
- Marcello: It has too much garlic...
- Roseanna "Rosa": There is no such things as too much garlic!
“- Todd Maher: How does that Cinnabon taste?
- Walter Mitty: Great.
- Todd Maher: That's frosted heroin, what you're eating, my friend.”
“- Caleb: Nobody programmed me to be straight.
- Nathan: You decided to be straight? Please! Of course you were programmed, by nature or nurture or both and to be honest.”
“- Jimmy Tree: Tell me about Stravinsky.
- Fred Ballinger: Well, he once said intellectuals had no taste. And from that moment on, I did everything I could not to become an intellectual. And I succeeded.”
“- Record Shop Girl: Are you looking for anything in particular?
- Ethan Hunt: Something rare.
- Record Shop Girl: Let me guess... Classical?
- Ethan Hunt: Jazz.
- Record Shop Girl: Sax?
- Ethan Hunt: Coltrane.
- Record Shop Girl: Piano?
- Ethan Hunt: Monk.
- Record Shop Girl: Shadow Wilson on bass.
- Ethan Hunt: Shadow Wilson played drums.”
“- April O'Neil: So, what do you guys like on your pizza?
- Michaelangelo: Oh, just the regular stuff: flies, stink bugs... It was a joke.”
“Bad taste is simply saying the truth before it should be said. ”