Taste quotes111 taste quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?”
“- Gomez Addams: Tastes like cotton candy.
- Morticia Addams: How do you know what cotton candy tastes like?
- Gomez Addams: Tish, it was my youth. I made mistakes!”
“- Julianne Potter: Okay, you're Michael, you're in a fancy french restaurant, you order... crème brûlée for dessert, it's beautiful, it's sweet, it's irritatingly perfect. Suddenly, Michael realizes he doesn't want crème brûlée , he wants something else.
- Kimberly Wallace: What does he want?
- Julianne Potter: Jello.
- Kimberly Wallace: Jello?!...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Seth: What's that like? What's it taste like? Describe it like Hemingway.
- Dr. Maggie Rice: Well, it tastes like a pear. You don't know what a pear tastes like?
- Seth: I don't know what a pear tastes like to you.
- Dr. Maggie Rice: Sweet, juicy, soft on your tongue, grainy like a sugary sand that dissolves in your mouth. How's that?
- Seth:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Creepy: Hey, pretty lady. You taste good.
- Serleena: Yeah, you too.”
“Well, I'm more the 'I-don't-mind-pushing-my-best-friend-into-but-I'm-scared-stiff-when-I-get-anywhere-close-to-it-myselfing' kind.”
“Nothing beats the taste sensation when maple syrup collides with ham.”
“You know, another layer of icing on a shit cake doesn’t make it taste good.”
“You don't taste like anyone I know.”
“Hello. Welcome. What a pleasure it is to have you. Just gonna call you Skyler if that's okay. It's a lovely name. It reminds me of the big, beautiful sky. Walter always told me how lucky he was, prior to recent unfortunate events. Clearly his taste in women is the same as his taste in lawyers: only the very best with just the right amount of dirty.”
“You know what I hate about myself? I know what people taste like. I know babies taste the best.”
“- Mary: You taste sour.
- Sebastian: You taste sweet.
- Mary: I am sweet.
- Sebastian: Well, I'm sour.
- Mary: I don't mind.”
“- Ed: What's that stuff they're putting in the burgers?
- Dexter Reed: I don't know... but I'll bet you that's what makes those burgers grow so big.
- Ed: We should get some of that stuff for Good Burger.
- Dexter Reed: No, man! That stuff's got to be illegal.”
“- Nathan: Caleb, what's your type?
- Caleb: Of girl?
- Nathan: No, salad dressing!”
“- Katie: Haven't you ever heard of cholesterol?
- Stick: Yeah, it's the stuff they put in red meat that makes it taste good.”
“- Det. Barzak: What's this? This shit - what is it?
- Malcolm: Actually, that's my mother.”
“- Goanna: Welcome to the food chain.
- Crysta: Stop! He's a human!
- Goanna: Uhh... what's a human?
- Batty Koda: Delicious and nutritious! Tastes just like chicken!”
“That was the best ice-cream soda I ever tasted.”
“Intellectuals have no taste.”