Answers quotes163 answers quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Colonel Mustard: Wadsworth, am I right in thinking there's nobody else in this house?
- Wadsworth: Um... no.
- Colonel Mustard: Then there is someone else in this house?
- Wadsworth: Sorry, I said "no" meaning "yes".
- Colonel Mustard: "No" meaning "yes"? Look, I want a straight answer, is there someone else, or isn't there, yes, or no?
-... (continue)(continue reading)
“When somebody asks me a question, I tell them the answer.”
“- Major General Thomas F. Waverly: I got along very well in the Army without you.
- Emma Allen: It took 15,000 men to take my place.”
“- Grandma Ivy Chandler: Well, sometimes the tree grows too fast and the roots don't develop. And sometimes you have to chop off the top of that tree to let the roots catch up.
- Earl Blackstock: But do you know where he's at?
- Grandma Ivy Chandler: No, but I expect if you follow the roots, you'll find him.
- Earl Blackstock: Grandma Ivy, in all...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Sometimes, the questions are complicated – and the answers are simple.”
“Everyone is looking at me, like I’m the answer. ”
I can't say "yes" truly, so I'm not going to say it at all.
“- Sir Lionel Frost: Do you always answer with a question?
- The Elder: I don't know... do I?”
“Ask the right questions if you're to find the right answers.”
“The basis of our job is intelligence. The method interrogation. Conducted in such a way as to ensure we always get an answer. In our situation, humane consideration can only lead to despair and confusion. I'm sure all units will understand and act accordingly. Unfortunately, success doesn't depend only on us.”
- Jake Pentecost: Gottlieb, what does that mean? "In theory"?
- Hermann Gottlieb: Today... it means, "Yes!".
“Don't you ever say never to me!”
“- Deacon: What's going on?
- Tulley: I never know what's going on!”
“If you go looking for answers, you just might find them.”
“If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.”
“- Victor Van Dort: I want some questions! Now!
- General Bonesapart: Answers... I think you mean answers.
- Victor Van Dort: Thank you, yes, answers. I need answers.”