Bill Murray quotes
“We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts!”
“If at first you don't succeed, so much for skydiving.”
“- Bob Wiley: What are we doing?
- Dr. Leo Marvin: Death therapy, Bob. It's a guaranteed cure.”
- Recruiter: Now, are either of you homosexuals?
- John: You mean, like, flaming, or...
- Recruiter: Well, it's a standard question we have to ask.
- Russell: No, we're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn.
- John: Yeah, would they send us someplace special?
- Recruiter: I guess that's "no" on both. Now if you could just give Uncle Sam... (continue)(continue reading)
“It's a weird moon. The moon kills, you know. It feeds off the earth. On a night like this, one of us could get up in the middle of the night, grab an ax, and cut somebody's head off.”
“- Jon: She is so beautiful.
- Garfield: Uh, Mr Pathetic. You've had a crush on her since high school. Would you please ask her out so she can reject you and we can get on with my life?”
“- Daka: My water is broken!
- Vincent: Call a plumber.”
“We think they see all our flaws. But, that's not what they are looking to find when they look to us.”
“- Rudy: I like her.
- Tripper: You're not exactly known for your taste. I'll probably just use her for the rest of the summer and then throw her on the scrap heap with all the rest of the women that I've destroyed.”
“For relaxing times, make it Suntory time.”
“- Bertie: They didn't want me as their king.
- FDR: I didn't know they voted for that in England.”
“- Luca: You're on the wrong side of the street, fat cat. Beat it!
- Garfield: And you, Luca. You're on the wrong side of the evolutionary curve.”
- Terry, the Banker: It is what it is.
- Vincent: "It is what it is"? Everyone's saying that now. You know what it means? You're screwed, and you shall remain screwed.
“What kind of warlord throws a pool party on a weekday?”
“- Charlotte: That was the worst lunch.
- Bob Harris: So bad. What kind of restaurant makes you cook your own food?”
“- Tripper: Is that a bra you're wearing, or are you expecting an assassination attempt?
- Roxanne: Are those Clorets in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
- Tripper: Ok, we're even. 3 years of this. I don't think I have many lines left. Frankly, Roxanne, I'm frightened.
- Roxanne: No. Don't go human on me now, Tripper.”
“- Elaine: It was in the Paramus Holiday Inn, I was having a drink at the bar, alone, and this alien approached me. He started talking to me. He bought me a drink, and then I think he must have used some kind of a ray or a mind control device because he forced me to follow him to his room and that's where he told me about the end of the world.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)