Bill Murray quotes
“He was a slob. Did you ever see him eat? Starving children could fill their bellies on the food that ended up in his beard and on his clothes. Dogs would gather to watch him eat. I've never understood gluttony, but I hate it. I hated that about you. He enjoyed disgusting people, being disgusting, the thrill of offending people and making them...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You can't go! All the plants are gonna die!”
“We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts!”
“If at first you don't succeed, so much for skydiving.”
“- John: C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin.
- Russell: Well I got the shit kicked out of me in Wisconsin once. Forget it!”
“Hi, I'm Bob. Would you knock me out, please? Just hit me in the face.”
“- Dr. Peter Venkman: Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it?
- Winston Zeddemore: Wonder what?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Whether she's naked under that toga. She is French. You know that.”
“- Bob Wiley: What are we doing?
- Dr. Leo Marvin: Death therapy, Bob. It's a guaranteed cure.”
- Recruiter: Now, are either of you homosexuals?
- John: You mean, like, flaming, or...
- Recruiter: Well, it's a standard question we have to ask.
- Russell: No, we're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn.
- John: Yeah, would they send us someplace special?
- Recruiter: I guess that's "no" on both. Now if you could just give Uncle Sam... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sgt. Hulka: We got a full day ahead of us. We're gonna start out with a five-mile run.
- John Winger: I know that I'm speaking for the entire platoon when I say this run should be postponed until this platoon is better rested.
- Sgt Hulka: Well, I'll tell you what, soldier. Let's make it ten miles.”
“It's a weird moon. The moon kills, you know. It feeds off the earth. On a night like this, one of us could get up in the middle of the night, grab an ax, and cut somebody's head off.”
“- Jon: She is so beautiful.
- Garfield: Uh, Mr Pathetic. You've had a crush on her since high school. Would you please ask her out so she can reject you and we can get on with my life?”
“- Daka: My water is broken!
- Vincent: Call a plumber.”
“We think they see all our flaws. But, that's not what they are looking to find when they look to us.”
“- Rudy: I like her.
- Tripper: You're not exactly known for your taste. I'll probably just use her for the rest of the summer and then throw her on the scrap heap with all the rest of the women that I've destroyed.”
“For relaxing times, make it Suntory time.”