Bill Murray quotes
“He was a slob. Did you ever see him eat? Starving children could fill their bellies on the food that ended up in his beard and on his clothes. Dogs would gather to watch him eat. I've never understood gluttony, but I hate it. I hated that about you. He enjoyed disgusting people, being disgusting, the thrill of offending people and making them...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts!”
“If at first you don't succeed, so much for skydiving.”
“- Dr. Peter Venkman: Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it?
- Winston Zeddemore: Wonder what?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Whether she's naked under that toga. She is French. You know that.”
“- Bob Wiley: What are we doing?
- Dr. Leo Marvin: Death therapy, Bob. It's a guaranteed cure.”
- Recruiter: Now, are either of you homosexuals?
- John: You mean, like, flaming, or...
- Recruiter: Well, it's a standard question we have to ask.
- Russell: No, we're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn.
- John: Yeah, would they send us someplace special?
- Recruiter: I guess that's "no" on both. Now if you could just give Uncle Sam... (continue)(continue reading)
“It's a weird moon. The moon kills, you know. It feeds off the earth. On a night like this, one of us could get up in the middle of the night, grab an ax, and cut somebody's head off.”
“You can't go! All the plants are gonna die!”
“- Jon: She is so beautiful.
- Garfield: Uh, Mr Pathetic. You've had a crush on her since high school. Would you please ask her out so she can reject you and we can get on with my life?”
“- Daka: My water is broken!
- Vincent: Call a plumber.”
“We think they see all our flaws. But, that's not what they are looking to find when they look to us.”
“- Rudy: I like her.
- Tripper: You're not exactly known for your taste. I'll probably just use her for the rest of the summer and then throw her on the scrap heap with all the rest of the women that I've destroyed.”
“For relaxing times, make it Suntory time.”
“- Bertie: They didn't want me as their king.
- FDR: I didn't know they voted for that in England.”
“- Luca: You're on the wrong side of the street, fat cat. Beat it!
- Garfield: And you, Luca. You're on the wrong side of the evolutionary curve.”
- Terry, the Banker: It is what it is.
- Vincent: "It is what it is"? Everyone's saying that now. You know what it means? You're screwed, and you shall remain screwed.
“What kind of warlord throws a pool party on a weekday?”