Kidnapping quotes96 kidnapping quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Chi-Chi: I'm the Latina Marilyn Monroe. I've got more legs than a bucket of chicken!
- Vida: Now she's gonna get herself kidnapped by some mountain man and we will have to rescue her.”
- From the movie: Taken
- From the movie: Ruthless People
“- Sandy: No matter what I do, there's nothing I can say... she just tears into me! She hates me.
- Ken Kessler: Sandy, you're her kidnapper. She's supposed to hate you.”
“You can't do this to me, I'm an American.”
- From the movie: Godmothered
“Who are you? The world’s laziest kidnapper? Why would I tell you where my kid is?”
- From the movie: ¡Three Amigos!
- From the movie: Saving Silverman
“- Coach: Wait a minute, that's the kidnap victim, ain't it? You didn't kill her.
- Wayne: No, coach.
- Coach: I'm real disappointing in you boys.”
- From the movie: All the Money in the World
“My son, Paul, must be very frightened right now. I know I'm frightened for him. So to the people who took him, I don't care why you did this but I ask as a mother that you think of your own children or a child that you once were and set my boy free. Thank you.”
- From the movie: Captain Phillips
“- Captain Richard Phillips: There's gotta be something other than being a fisherman and kidnapping people.
- Muse: Maybe in America, Irish. Maybe in America.”
- From the movie: Dead Bang
“- Captain Waxman: Oh, it's agent Kressler. It's a PO named Webley. It's patrol officers from Kimble's murder who said you acted in an insensitive manner. It's a goddamn Greek chorus of folks, Jerry. There are complaints of excessive drinking, language unbecoming an officer, physical intimidation and kidnapping.
- Jerry Beck: I didn't kidnap...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Clockstoppers
- From the movie: Pay the Ghost
“What if all these children that go missing...what if they are all connected?”
- From the movie: The Delta Force
- From the movie: X-Men Origins: Wolverine
“I remember the day they came and took us away, the soldiers... hunting us. No one will stand up for us, we have to save ourselves.”
- From the movie: The Chase
“- Natalie Voss: You kidnapped me with a candy bar?
- Jack Hammond: It makes a handy weapon in a pinch.”
- From the movie: Hail, Caesar!
- From the movie: Snatched
“- Emily Middleton: Let's go out tonight. Hair, makeup, boobs... we're going out!
- Linda Middleton: Emily, I am not going out at night.
- Emily Middleton: Everything shouldn't be so scary.
- Ruth: Oh, it damn well should. One in four tourists are kidnapped.
- Emily Middleton: Not true.
- Ruth: One, two, three... Somebody's missing.”
- From the movie: Sugar and Spice
- From the movie: The Kings of Summer
“You're right, it's a classic kidnapping. They took our children and the canned goods and pasta.”
- From the movie: Bullet to the Head
“I want the guys who took your daughter.”
- From the movie: Spartan
“There was a king, and he had a daughter, and she was abducted. The king, he swore to protect her, but while he was indulging himself shamefully, she was abducted. Now, the king's advisors, they knew that if she came home, she would reveal the king's shame to the country. So they told the king that she was dead.”
- From the movie: The Big Lebowski
“Without a hostage, there is no ransom. That's what ransom is. Those are the fucking rules.”
- From the movie: Foxfire
“- Maddy Wirtz: This is kidnapping!
- Legs Sadovsky: It's only a word, Maddy, don't let it scare you.
- Maddy Wirtz: You're what's scaring me.”
- From the movie: 10,000 Saints
“- Jude: What did you mean when you said you were here to kidnap me?
- Les: I'm rescuing you. Taking you to the Big Apple.
- Jude: And why would I go with you?
- Les: I'm offering you Manhattan, champ. Don't play hard to get.”
- From the movie: Kiss the Girls
“- Dr. Kate McTiernan: Somebody help me. My name is Kate! I'm Kate McTiernan! I'm a doctor at the Carolina Regional Medical Center. I need help! I know you can hear me. Come on! Who's out there? Somebody help. My name is Kate McTiernan. Somebody talk to me! Who is out there?
- Naomi Cross: My name is Naomi Cross. I've been here for 8 days, I think.”