Property quotes51 property quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Fun with Dick and Jane
“We're all just cavemen, Trying to protect our little patch of land. Well now I've got a club, and I'm gonna take what I need.”
- From the movie: Silverado
“- Mal: Tomorrow we'll go into town and straighten this out once and for all. And then we'll be back here, farming. If I catch any of those cattle on our land after tomorrow, I'm gonna start carvin' them into steaks. And believe me, that's one thing I know about.
- Dawson: Killin' cattle is a hanging offense in these parts! If we shot you down...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Since 1967, the world has learned that there is not going to be real progress in the region until Palestine gets something back that they had.”
- From the movie: O Brother, Where Art Thou?
“You ain't no kind of man if you ain't got land.”
- From the movie: The Hustler
“Maybe I'm not such a high-class piece of property right now. And a 25% slice of something big is better than a 100% slice of nothing.”
- From the movie: Geronimo: An American Legend
“With all this land, why is there no room for the Apache? Why does the White-Eye want all land?”
- From the movie: American Gangster
- From the movie: Night on Earth
“- Passenger #1: Can't we have some fun?
- Passenger #2: We've had champagne and we're happy...
- Driver - Paris: No, you don't have fun in my taxi! It's my place of business, not your fucking playground!”
- From the animation: Shrek
“That's my princess! Go find your own!”
“- Bass: What amused me just then was your concern for my wellbeing in this heat when, quite frankly, the condition of your laborers...
- Edwin Epps: The condition of my laborers?
- Bass: It is horrid.
- Edwin Epps: They ain't hired help. They're my property.”
- From the movie: The English Patient
- From the movie: Demon Wind
“- Harcourt: You don't own that property.
- Dell: Ok, who owns the land than old man? You, maybe?
- Harcourt: The Dead.”
- From the movie: Zorba the Greek
“- Basil: An overhead cable? You're mad.
- Alexis Zorba: Why?
- Basil: That forest doesn't belong to us.
- Alexis Zorba: Well, it doesn't, and then it does.
- Basil: What does that mean?
- Alexis Zorba: It belong to the monastery. The monastery belongs to God, and God belongs to everybody. Do you agree?”
- From the movie: Mad Max: Fury Road
- Keeper of the Seeds: Where does the water come from?
- Toast: He pumps it up from deep within the earth. He calls it "Aqua Cola" and claims it all for himself.
- The Dag: And because he owns it, he owns all of us.
“- Bass: What right have you to your niggers?
- Edwin Epps: I bought 'em. I paid for 'em.”
“- Solomon Northup: You devil! Sooner or later, somewhere in the course of eternal justice thou shalt answer for this sin!
- Edwin Epps: There is no sin! A man does how he pleases with his property.”
- From the movie: Kill Bill: Volume 1
- From the movie: Secret Window
“- Amy Rainey: Jesus, Mort. Where'd did you get that old thing? The attic?
- Mort Rainey: It's mine. Wasn't ever anybody else's.”
- From the movie: Night of the Demons
“- Max: According to legend it completely surrounds the property, this wall was built right on top of it.
- Jay: A brick wall on top of an underground stream? Now there's a stroke of engineering genius.
- Max: The wall was built to mark the stream, supposedly the evil spirits throughout the land can't cross over running water or something.”
- From the movie: The Serpent's Kiss
“- James Fitzmaurice: Could you lend me a carriage?
- Thomas Smithers: My dear James, have you nothing of your own?
- James Fitzmaurice: Taste, my dear Thomas. Taste.”
- From the movie: Rambo
- From the movie: Dive Bomber
“As far as I'm concerned, a woman is like an elephant. I like to look at them, but I don't want to own one.”
- From the movie: American Gangster
- From the movie: Memoirs of a Geisha
“No man would bid so much for a thing he had already taken.”
- From the movie: The Ninth Gate