Money quotes1376 money quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.”
“Money does buy happiness. And I'm healthy already.”
“If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name in a Swiss bank.”
“You squirrels better have some nuts in your mouth, or you're going downtown!”
“I learned in school that money isn’t everything. It’s happiness that counts. So momma sent me to a different school.”
“They say money can't buy happiness, darlings! But it does allow you to give it away!”
“- Winston Churchill: Do I have your, uh, permission, uh, to send, uh, an aircraft carrier to pick up the P-40 fighter planes we purchased from you? Mr. President?
- President Roosevelt: Well, you-you've got me there again. New law preventing transshipment of military equipment.
- Winston Churchill: Uh, but we paid for them. We-we paid for them...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Why is there so much month left at the end of the money?”
“Flowers? How much? If you spend any more on this thing, you can pick the daisies off my grave! Get plastic!”
“Money doesn't make you happy. I have $50 million, but I was just as happy as when I had $48 million.”
“If you want to receive e-mails about my upcoming shows, then please give me money so I can buy a computer.”
“You got your rich dilettante square-ass who dabbles now and then and always has enough money to run off to the Riviera if he feels he's fucking around to the danger point. Street junkies hate these pricks, but they're always suckers, and their money makes them tolerable. Then you got your upper-middle-class Westchester preppies... same as the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There are days when I manage not to think of anything at all. Not the money... or the murders... or Jacob. Days when Sarah and I try to pretend we're just like everyone else... as if none of it ever happened. Those days are few and far between.”
“- Cindy Mancini: Are you high?
- Ronald Miller: I want to rent you.
- Cindy Mancini: You want to rent me?
- Ronald Miller: Yeah. You pretend you like me and we go out for a few weeks... and that will make me popular.
- Cindy Mancini: Just going out with me is not gonna make you popular.
- Ronald Miller: Well I have a thousand dollars that says...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Francesca 'Frankie' Sutton: I know you out of money by now, Cleo. Now what you going to do?
- Cleopatra 'Cleo' Sims: Rob another goddamn bank! What the fuck is ya'll thinkin?”