“Babes in Toyland” quotes(1934)
Plot – Stannie and Ollie work in a toy factory in Bogeyland, but they are fired because they are too clumsy. Then they are imprisoned as they try to help their friend Bo Peep, who risks to be evicted from the usurer Barnaby. He will free them only if Bo Peep marries him, but she's already engaged. When Stannie and Ollie are released from jail, they foil the marriage and Barnaby decides to seek revenge conquering Bogeyland. The two friends side with an army of life-sized toy soldiers and defeat the usurer, while Bo Peep goes back to Tom Tom. In the end, Stannie and Ollie are considered national heroes.
All actors – Virginia Karns, Charlotte Henry, Felix Knight, Florence Roberts, Henry Brandon, Stan Laurel, Oliver Hardy, Charles Hagar, Allen Waddell, Ernie Alexander, Richard Alexander, Frank Austinshow all
“Babes in Toyland” Quotes 4 quotes
“- Oliver: So far so good.
- Stan: It wasn't so far. We just came across the street.”
“- Old King Cole: I'll give 50,000 guineas for the capture of that scoundrel, dead or alive.
- Stan: Dead or alive?
- Old King Cole: Dead or alive!
- Stan: Can't you make up your mind how you want him?”
“Big bait catches big rat!”
“- Barnaby: Who is it?
- Stan: It's me.
- Barnaby: What do you want of this hour of the night?
- Stan: Well, you see, Ollie and I are sorry for what happened this afternoon, and just to show you that we're not mad at you, we brought you a little Christmas present. It's from me and from Ollie.
- Stan: Christmas present in the middle of July?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)