Animals quotes732 animals quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Supporting animal rights activists, human rights activists, it's all the same.”
“Australia is full of spiders and crocodiles and all kinds of animals that will eat you and sting you.”
“In Italy, you get chickens, but no eggs. In Africa there were always eggs, but... never chickens. Who separated them?”
“My tragedy is that all I want is a dog, and yet I have been cursed with cats all my life.”
“People don’t turn down money! It’s what separates us from the animals.”
“I do not understand the human race has so little love for creatures with a different face. Treating animals like people is no madness or disgrace. I do not understand the human race.”
“The cub is spoken for, he is one of us! You will treat him as you would your own. As long as I am alive, the pack will stand by the man-cub.”
“- Cole: You ever heard the story of the mouse, the lion, and the thorn?
- Mills: Yeah?
- Cole: There you go, then. In case we ever see that primate again.
- Mills: You do know that story is about a mouse becoming friends with the lion after taking the thorn out of his paw though, right?
- Cole: No it's not. The mouse kills the lion with the thorn.”
“- Lucky Day: Dusty, how do you like your bat?
- Dusty Bottoms: Medium rare.”
“If I know a song of Africa, of the giraffe and the African new moon lying on her back, of the plows in the fields and the sweaty faces of the coffee pickers, does Africa know a song of me? Will the air over the plain quiver with a color that I have had on, or the children invent a game in which my name is, or the full moon throw a shadow over...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Out there beyond that fence every living thing that crawls, flies, or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for jujubes. We have an indigenous population of humanoids called the Na'vi. They're fond of arrows dipped in a neurotoxin that will stop your heart in one minute - and they have bones reinforced with naturally occurring...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Where wolves live, the forest is healthy.”
“A wise bear always keeps a marmalade sandwich in his hat, in case of emergency.”
“- Hopper: Let this be a lesson to all you ants! Ideas are very dangerous things! You are mindless, soil-shoving losers, put on this Earth to serve us!
- Flik: You're wrong, Hopper. Ants are not meant to serve grasshoppers. I've seen these ants do great things, and year after year they somehow manage to pick food for themselves and you. So-so who...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Animals... don't have a sense of time.”
“I never rode a bull - I'm not that stupid.”
“You're lucky. With Fraulein Helga it was a snake!”
“Froggy was my friend and I really loved him, and I took him everywhere with me, and I was riding on my bike one day and he jumped out of the box, and I ran him over with the back tire. I killed him. I was really heartbroken. Really, he was my best friend in the whole world; the only thing I ever loved.”
“You ever watch lions at the zoo? You can always tell which ones were captured in the wild by the look in their eyes. The wild cat. She remembers running across the plain, the thrill of the hunt. Four hundred pounds of killing fury, locked in a box. But after a while, their eyes start to glaze over, and you can tell their soul has died.”
“I was right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo, and somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things. Won't be long now before they tear us to shreds.”
“- Day-Day: Get off my car! Get off of my shit!
- Craig: I ain't gettin down, watch out! I got sum'm for 'em.
- Day-Day: Hit his ass again! Fuck this...fuck!
- Joker: I can't believe he did that to our dog, eh!
- Day-Day: You uncle Willie's son, you Uncle Willie's son! You don't play dat shit!
- Joker: Cruelty to animals, Essay, cruelty to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.”