Apologies quotes142 apologies quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The more I go through parenting, the more I say I owe my mother an apology.”
“To save a life in defeat is to earn victory and honor within. Your brother too, was a great fighter. I deeply regret your loss, and I offer myself as your brother.”
“[the President calls the Soviet Premier]
Hello?... Uh... Hello D- uh hello Dmitri? Listen uh uh I can't hear too well. Do you suppose you could turn the music down just a little? … Oh-ho, that's much better... yeah... huh... yes... Fine, I can hear you now, Dmitri... Clear and plain and coming through fine... I'm coming through fine, too, eh?......” (continue)(continue reading)
“Art does not apologize!”
“These are for you to give me when you apologize.”
“Oh, God, Kenny. I'm sorry, but get off my fucking windshield!”
“- Col. Everett Dasher Breed: Reisman! Some people may consider you a first-class officer. But as far as I'm concerned, you're a disorganized, undisciplined clown. I'm gonna' make it my business to run you out of this Army.
- Maj. Reisman: I owe you an apology, colonel. I always thought that you were a cold, unimaginative, tight-lipped officer....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Allegations of wrongdoing have also been made against Vice President Nance. Now, as this evidence will prove, at no time and in no way was the Vice President involved in any of this affair. Bob just made all that up. Vice President Nance is a good and decent public servant, and I want to apologize for any pain that this has caused him or his...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive.”
I am reminded of a line from Erich Segal's 'Love Story': "Love means never having to say you're sorry."
“I always apologize when I’m in the wrong. It’s a habit of mine.”
“You know my philosophy when it comes to cats, babies, and apologies. You gotta let them come to you.”
“- General Broulard: It would be a pity to lose your promotion before you get it. A promotion you have so very carefully planned for.
- Colonel Dax: Sir, would you like me to suggest what you can do with that promotion?
- General Broulard: Colonel Dax! You will apologize at once or I shall have you placed under arrest!
- Colonel Dax: I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Wang Chi-Yang: Where have you been till this hour?
- Wang Ta: Spending the night...
- Wang Chi-Yang: Stop! Not in front of your aunt.
- Wang Ta: I beg your forgiveness, Father. You were right. I should have listened. I was a fool.
- Wang Chi-Yang: Knowing you are a fool is the beginning of wisdom. Now I have my son back.”
“For what it's worth, I'm sorry for everything.”
“You should apologize to her. You may not live to get another chance.”