Apologies quotes139 apologies quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The more I go through parenting, the more I say I owe my mother an apology.”
“To save a life in defeat is to earn victory and honor within. Your brother too, was a great fighter. I deeply regret your loss, and I offer myself as your brother.”
“[the President calls the Soviet Premier]
Hello?... Uh... Hello D- uh hello Dmitri? Listen uh uh I can't hear too well. Do you suppose you could turn the music down just a little? … Oh-ho, that's much better... yeah... huh... yes... Fine, I can hear you now, Dmitri... Clear and plain and coming through fine... I'm coming through fine, too, eh?......” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Col. Everett Dasher Breed: Reisman! Some people may consider you a first-class officer. But as far as I'm concerned, you're a disorganized, undisciplined clown. I'm gonna' make it my business to run you out of this Army.
- Maj. Reisman: I owe you an apology, colonel. I always thought that you were a cold, unimaginative, tight-lipped officer....” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive.”
“- General Broulard: It would be a pity to lose your promotion before you get it. A promotion you have so very carefully planned for.
- Colonel Dax: Sir, would you like me to suggest what you can do with that promotion?
- General Broulard: Colonel Dax! You will apologize at once or I shall have you placed under arrest!
- Colonel Dax: I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Wang Chi-Yang: Where have you been till this hour?
- Wang Ta: Spending the night...
- Wang Chi-Yang: Stop! Not in front of your aunt.
- Wang Ta: I beg your forgiveness, Father. You were right. I should have listened. I was a fool.
- Wang Chi-Yang: Knowing you are a fool is the beginning of wisdom. Now I have my son back.”
“For what it's worth, I'm sorry for everything.”
“You should apologize to her. You may not live to get another chance.”
“- Valentina: Please accept my apologies.
- Derek Zoolander: None taken.”
“I'm sorry, it was an accident. I didn't mean to step on your, uh, whatever that is.”
“- Mara: Why didn't you come back?
- Maj. Joe De Lucca: I'm sorry. The war got in the way.”