Villain quotes55 villain quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Bohemian Rhapsody
“- John Reid: So, tell me. What makes Queen any different from all of the other wannabe rockstars I meet?
- Freddie Mercury: Tell you what it is, Mr. Reid. Now we're four misfits who don't belong together, we're playing for the other misfits. They're the outcasts, right at the back of the room. We're pretty sure they don't belong either. We...” (continue)(continue reading)
- La trovi in Career in Cinema
“I love playing the bad guy, it’s always more fun, always more interesting.”
- From the movie: Batman: The Dark Knight
“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”
- From the movie: Last Action Hero
“If God was a villain, he'd be me.”
- From the TV Series: Atypical
“Why do villains always have cats?”
- From the movie: Black Adam
“In this world, there are heroes and there are villains. Heroes don't kill people!”
- From the movie: No Time to Die
“Being Joker's girl gave me immunity.”
- From the movie: Guys and Dolls
- From the movie: Live by Night
“It's generally more fun playing the villain.”
- From the movie: The Highwaymen
“- Frank Hamer: How'd she fall in with an outlaw like Barrow?
- Deputy Ted Hinton: Bored to tears. Along come Clyde in a fine car, by the time she found out the car was stolen, she was already in love.
- Maney Gault: Ain't that romantic. I met my wife she was milking a prize Devon at the Oklahoma State Fair, I can't imagine anybody writing a...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Old Man & the Gun
Let's take this place. Say it was a bank and say that counter up there was really a tellers window and you just walk in, look calm and so you just walk up, look her in the eye and you say "Ma'am, this is a robbery" and you show her the gun, like this [makes a gun with his hand] ...and you say "I wouldn't want you to get hurt cause I like you, I... (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Wonder Wheel
“- Carolina: I’m marked. They’re going to kill me.
- Humpty: That’s what you get when you marry a gangster.”
- From the movie: American Made
“I'm the gringo who always delivers.”
- From the movie: The Return of Jafar
“Iago, you betrayed me and allied yourself with my enemies! Then you turned on them as soon at it was in your best interests. That's what I love about you. You're so perfectly predictable. A villain through and through!”
- From the movie: Baywatch
“He's evil, he's magic, and it's about to get tragic. It's Voldemort!”
“He likes long, violent walks on historic builds. It's King Kong!”
- From the movie: J. Edgar
“What's important at this time is to re-clarify the difference between hero and villain.”
“- The Joker: ...Mr. Freeze, Penguin, Crazy Quilt, Eraser, Polka-Dot Man, Mime, Tarantula, King Tut, Orca, Killer Moth, March Harriet, Zodiac Master, Gentlemen Ghost, Clock King, Calendar Man, Kite Man, Catman, Zebra-Man, and the Condiment King!
- Pilot Bill: Okay, are you making some of those up?
- The Joker: Nope, they're all real. Probably...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Great Wall