Villain quotes56 villain quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- John Reid: So, tell me. What makes Queen any different from all of the other wannabe rockstars I meet?
- Freddie Mercury: Tell you what it is, Mr. Reid. Now we're four misfits who don't belong together, we're playing for the other misfits. They're the outcasts, right at the back of the room. We're pretty sure they don't belong either. We...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I love playing the bad guy, it’s always more fun, always more interesting.”
“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”
“- Lt. Kevin O'Malley: That was the most unstoppable son of a bitch I ever knew.
- Capt. Dan Hulland: Yeah, well... he got stopped tonight.”
“If God was a villain, he'd be me.”
“Heroes and villains both thrive on violence, but we’re still categorized. 'You’re good', 'You’re evil'. That’s how it is!”
“Why do villains always have cats?”
“In this world, there are heroes and there are villains. Heroes don't kill people!”
“Being Joker's girl gave me immunity.”
“It's generally more fun playing the villain.”
“- Frank Hamer: How'd she fall in with an outlaw like Barrow?
- Deputy Ted Hinton: Bored to tears. Along come Clyde in a fine car, by the time she found out the car was stolen, she was already in love.
- Maney Gault: Ain't that romantic. I met my wife she was milking a prize Devon at the Oklahoma State Fair, I can't imagine anybody writing a...” (continue)(continue reading)
Let's take this place. Say it was a bank and say that counter up there was really a tellers window and you just walk in, look calm and so you just walk up, look her in the eye and you say "Ma'am, this is a robbery" and you show her the gun, like this [makes a gun with his hand] ...and you say "I wouldn't want you to get hurt cause I like you, I... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Carolina: I’m marked. They’re going to kill me.
- Humpty: That’s what you get when you marry a gangster.”
“I'm the gringo who always delivers.”
“Iago, you betrayed me and allied yourself with my enemies! Then you turned on them as soon at it was in your best interests. That's what I love about you. You're so perfectly predictable. A villain through and through!”
“He's evil, he's magic, and it's about to get tragic. It's Voldemort!”
“He likes long, violent walks on historic builds. It's King Kong!”
“What's important at this time is to re-clarify the difference between hero and villain.”