Christmas quotes169 christmas quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“In Virginia, high school football is a way of life, it's bigger than Christmas day.”
All I want fo Christmas is 2 fat bicthes with a name belt that say "glitter" on it.
“Ho ho ho motherfucker!”
“- Scott Calvin: Why not? What if don't buy any of this Santa Clause thing? What if I choose not to believe it?
- Bernard: Then there would be millions of disappointed children around the world. You see, children hold the spirit of Christmas within their hearts. You don't wanna be responsible for killing the spirit of Christmas, now would you......” (continue)(continue reading)
“All I want for Christmas, Santa, is two fat bitches, 2 bags a weed and 2 bags of chips to give to the fat bitches.”
“[Craig Jones walks into kitchen to discover Burglar dressed as Santa Claus eating a sandwich]
- Craig Jones: What the hell you doing in my house; eating a big ass sandwich and shit?
- Santa Claus: Nigga, I'm Santa Claus; where the fuck are the milk and cookies? ”
“- Kevin McCallister: Why do we have to go to Florida? There's no Christmas trees in Florida.
- Kate McCallister: Kevin, what is it with you and Christmas trees?
- Kevin McCallister: How could you have Christmas without a Christmas tree, Mom?
- Kate McCallister: Well... find a nice, fake silver one. Or decorate a palm tree.”
“There's something about a Christmas sweater that will always make me laugh.”
“Me, personally, I was never great at gift-giving. Maybe it’s because I never got to celebrate Christmas. I got Hanukkah. Doesn’t exactly prepare you the same way.”
“That is what Christmas should be about, I think - togetherness and playfulness. It's like a game.”
“Letters. You don't really write many these days, do you? But I bet there's one you never forget. Send it off to a certain plump guy in a red suit and, provided you've kept your act together more or less, he'll drop off a toy or two. And yet, no one seems to wonder how the whole thing got started in the first place. This is a story about letters,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Christmas isn't just a day, it's a frame of mind... and that's what's been changing. That's why I'm glad I'm here, maybe I can do something about it.”
“Yeah, there's a lot of bad 'isms' floatin' around this world, but one of the worst is commercialism. Make a buck, make a buck. Even in Brooklyn it's the same - don't care what Christmas stands for, just make a buck, make a buck.”
And the avarice... the avarice never ends! "I want golf clubs. I want diamonds. I want a pony so I can ride it twice, get bored and sell it to make glue". Look, I don't wanna make waves, but this whole Christmas season is... stupid, stupid, stupid!
“Remind me, please, to put him on my Christmas list, if I could figure out how to make a letter bomb.”
“- Carol: Someone tracked down and bought all those wonderful antique toys.
- Scott Calvin: Probably someone that knows his way around eBay.”