Christmas quotes165 christmas quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“In Virginia, high school football is a way of life, it's bigger than Christmas day.”
All I want fo Christmas is 2 fat bicthes with a name belt that say "glitter" on it.
“All I want for Christmas, Santa, is two fat bitches, 2 bags a weed and 2 bags of chips to give to the fat bitches.”
“[Craig Jones walks into kitchen to discover Burglar dressed as Santa Claus eating a sandwich]
- Craig Jones: What the hell you doing in my house; eating a big ass sandwich and shit?
- Santa Claus: Nigga, I'm Santa Claus; where the fuck are the milk and cookies? ”
“There's something about a Christmas sweater that will always make me laugh.”
“That is what Christmas should be about, I think - togetherness and playfulness. It's like a game.”
“Letters. You don't really write many these days, do you? But I bet there's one you never forget. Send it off to a certain plump guy in a red suit and, provided you've kept your act together more or less, he'll drop off a toy or two. And yet, no one seems to wonder how the whole thing got started in the first place. This is a story about letters,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Christmas isn't just a day, it's a frame of mind... and that's what's been changing. That's why I'm glad I'm here, maybe I can do something about it.”
“Yeah, there's a lot of bad 'isms' floatin' around this world, but one of the worst is commercialism. Make a buck, make a buck. Even in Brooklyn it's the same - don't care what Christmas stands for, just make a buck, make a buck.”
And the avarice... the avarice never ends! "I want golf clubs. I want diamonds. I want a pony so I can ride it twice, get bored and sell it to make glue". Look, I don't wanna make waves, but this whole Christmas season is... stupid, stupid, stupid!
“Remind me, please, to put him on my Christmas list, if I could figure out how to make a letter bomb.”
“- Carol: Someone tracked down and bought all those wonderful antique toys.
- Scott Calvin: Probably someone that knows his way around eBay.”
“Maybe that whole love thing is just a grown-up version of Santa Claus; just a myth we've been fed since childhood. So, we keep buyingmagazines, joining clubs, and doing therapy and watchingmovies with hit pop songs played over love montages all in a pathetic attempt to explain why our love Santa keeps getting caught in the chimney.”
“- Felix: I knew it. It's a birthday party for the new king.
- Cyrus: No, no. I'm pretty certain it's a baby shower.
- Deborah: Or maybe they're referring to the coming Messiah. The Son of God.
- Cyrus: Okay, now, I'm starting to worry about her.
- Felix: Deborah, are you okay? How many hooves am I holding up?”
“Mum's throwing a Christmas party slash political rally. It's like the G8 summit with Scotch eggs.”
“- Balthazar: For Jesus, Gold.
- Melchior: Myrrh.
- Caspar: Do you like Frankincense? I never know what to get.”
“We plunged into the cornucopia quivering with desire and the ecstasy of unbridled avarice.”
“- Tom: Look, it's all completely chicken soup.
- Nick the Greek: It's what?
- Tom: It's kosher. As Christmas.
- Nick the Greek: The Jews don't celebrate Christmas, Tom.”
“We'll improvise, just keep kind of loosy-goosy. You hate Christmas, you're gonna steal it!”
“- John Smith: The first time we met, what was your first thought?
- Jane Smith: You tell me.
- John Smith: I thought... I thought you looked like Christmas morning, I don't know how else to say it.”
“What can be more Christmassy than a thick stack of syrup-drenched waffles?”