Christmas quotes163 christmas quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“In Virginia, high school football is a way of life, it's bigger than Christmas day.”
All I want fo Christmas is 2 fat bicthes with a name belt that say "glitter" on it.
“All I want for Christmas, Santa, is two fat bitches, 2 bags a weed and 2 bags of chips to give to the fat bitches.”
“[Craig Jones walks into kitchen to discover Burglar dressed as Santa Claus eating a sandwich]
- Craig Jones: What the hell you doing in my house; eating a big ass sandwich and shit?
- Santa Claus: Nigga, I'm Santa Claus; where the fuck are the milk and cookies? ”
“There's something about a Christmas sweater that will always make me laugh.”
“Christmas isn't just a day, it's a frame of mind... and that's what's been changing. That's why I'm glad I'm here, maybe I can do something about it.”
“Yeah, there's a lot of bad 'isms' floatin' around this world, but one of the worst is commercialism. Make a buck, make a buck. Even in Brooklyn it's the same - don't care what Christmas stands for, just make a buck, make a buck.”
And the avarice... the avarice never ends! "I want golf clubs. I want diamonds. I want a pony so I can ride it twice, get bored and sell it to make glue". Look, I don't wanna make waves, but this whole Christmas season is... stupid, stupid, stupid!
“Remind me, please, to put him on my Christmas list, if I could figure out how to make a letter bomb.”
“- Carol: Someone tracked down and bought all those wonderful antique toys.
- Scott Calvin: Probably someone that knows his way around eBay.”
“Maybe that whole love thing is just a grown-up version of Santa Claus; just a myth we've been fed since childhood. So, we keep buyingmagazines, joining clubs, and doing therapy and watchingmovies with hit pop songs played over love montages all in a pathetic attempt to explain why our love Santa keeps getting caught in the chimney.”
“- Felix: I knew it. It's a birthday party for the new king.
- Cyrus: No, no. I'm pretty certain it's a baby shower.
- Deborah: Or maybe they're referring to the coming Messiah. The Son of God.
- Cyrus: Okay, now, I'm starting to worry about her.
- Felix: Deborah, are you okay? How many hooves am I holding up?”
“Mum's throwing a Christmas party slash political rally. It's like the G8 summit with Scotch eggs.”
“- Balthazar: For Jesus, Gold.
- Melchior: Myrrh.
- Caspar: Do you like Frankincense? I never know what to get.”
“We plunged into the cornucopia quivering with desire and the ecstasy of unbridled avarice.”
“- Tom: Look, it's all completely chicken soup.
- Nick the Greek: It's what?
- Tom: It's kosher. As Christmas.
- Nick the Greek: The Jews don't celebrate Christmas, Tom.”
“We'll improvise, just keep kind of loosy-goosy. You hate Christmas, you're gonna steal it!”
“- John Smith: The first time we met, what was your first thought?
- Jane Smith: You tell me.
- John Smith: I thought... I thought you looked like Christmas morning, I don't know how else to say it.”
“What can be more Christmassy than a thick stack of syrup-drenched waffles?”
“For the past 50 years or so I've been getting more and more worried about Christmas. It seems we're all so busy trying to beat the other fellow in making things go faster and look shinier and cost less that Christmas and I are sort of getting lost in the shuffle.”