Oliver Hardy quotes
“We never see ourselves as others see us.”
“You know, there's a right and wrong way to do everything.”
“- Oliver: So far so good.
- Stan: It wasn't so far. We just came across the street.”
“- Oliver: Do you have to ask your wife everything?
- Stan: If I didn't ask her, I wouldn't know what she wanted me to do.”
“- Lottie: Charley tells me you're from Los Angeles. What part?
- Oliver: All of me.”
- Oliver: To catch a Hardy they've got to get up very early in the morning.
- Stan: What time?
- Oliver: Oh about half past - "What time". Hmph.
“- Oliver: Now why did you hire a veterinarian?
- Stan: I didn't think his religion would make any difference.”
“- Stanley: Do you mind if I have another idea?
- Ollie: If it's anything like the last one, yes.”