Decision quotes268 decision quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I decided that, somehow, I had to get out of there and go to Hollywood. I had never been to America.”
“- Walter White: I have made a series of very bad decisions and I cannot make another one.
- Gus: Why did you make these decisions?
- Walter White: For the good of my family.
- Gus: Then they weren't bad decisions. What does a man do, Walter? A man provides for his family.
- Walter White: This cost me my family.
- Gus: When you have children...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's better to go too far than not far enough.”
“The hard part isn't making the decision. It's living with it.”
“When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part.”
“If you can't decide in one day, you can't decide.”
“You see the dilemma don't you. If you don't kill me, precogs were wrong and precrime is over. If you do kill me, you go away, but it proves the system works. The precogs were right. So, what are you going to do now? What's it worth?”
“You are what you love, not what loves you. That's what I decided a long time ago.”
“- Elijah Price: Why is it, do you think, that of all the professions in the world you chose protection?
- David Dunn: You are a very strange man.
- Elijah Price: You could have been a tax accountant. You could have owned your own gym. You could have opened a chain of restaurants. You could've done of ten thousand things, but in the end, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Capt. Danny Walker: Which way ya goin'?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Uh, right, no left. Left. I'll go left.
- Capt. Danny Walker: Okay, we're goin' left right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Right, right?
- Capt. Danny Walker: Right, like we're goin' left, or right like we're goin' right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Well, now you got me all mixed up. I dunno,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Det. Roland Castlebeck: Here I am smack dab in the middle of a moral dilemma, Randall. You've ripped this city to shreds with that little escapade of yours, you and your Eleanor. But I understand what brought you back here. A brother's love is... a brother's love.
- Det. Roland Castlebeck: You just saved my life, didn't you? So what...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's only one person who's going to decide what I'm going to do and that's me.”
“Our powers don’t decide who we are. We do.”
“I used to think that keeping secrets from people for their own good was a noble decision, that it would protect them. But when you do that, you just rob those people from making their own decisions.”
“When we finally change, I don't think it happens like an earthquake or an explosion, where all of a sudden we're like this different person. I think it's smaller than that. The kind of thing most people wouldn't even notice unless they looked at us really close. Which, thank God, they never do. But you notice it. Inside you that change feels...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The more I get to know other people, the more I realize it's kind of everyone's flaw: staying exactly the same for as long as possible, standing perfectly still... It feels safer somehow. And if you are suffering, at least the pain is familiar. Because if you took that leap of faith, went outside the box, did something unexpected... Who knows...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What if there was only one choice and all the other ones were wrong? And there were signs along the way to pay attention to.”
“Life is about decisions. Make the wrong ones and you’ll wind up face down in a pool of your own blood and urine.”