Decision quotes247 decision quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I decided that, somehow, I had to get out of there and go to Hollywood. I had never been to America.”
“It's better to go too far than not far enough.”
“When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part.”
“- Capt. Danny Walker: Which way ya goin'?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Uh, right, no left. Left. I'll go left.
- Capt. Danny Walker: Okay, we're goin' left right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Right, right?
- Capt. Danny Walker: Right, like we're goin' left, or right like we're goin' right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Well, now you got me all mixed up. I dunno,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“All the decisions we made in the past leads us inexorably into the future.”
“It’s how our decisions along that path affect the whole that matters.”
“So really the biggest mistake would be not to make that mistake, because then you’ll go your whole life not knowing if something was a mistake or not.”
“There comes a time when every man needs to make a choice, whether it's a professional choice or whether it's a personal choice. In the end, it's about integrity, and it's about chasing after what you really want, even if that means showing you both care a little. And sometimes... well, sometimes you just have to do what's right for your friend,...” (continue)(continue reading)
I can't say "yes" truly, so I'm not going to say it at all.
“There are definitely worse people to be compared with. I think Brad Pitt makes interesting decisions.”
“- Walter White: I have made a series of very bad decisions and I cannot make another one.
- Gus: Why did you make these decisions?
- Walter White: For the good of my family.
- Gus: Then they weren't bad decisions. What does a man do, Walter? A man provides for his family.
- Walter White: This cost me my family.
- Gus: When you have children, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nelly Bain: You're staying?
- Clint Tollinger: Mm-hmm.
- Nelly Bain: Of course - a target right to the end. Standing in front of people who won't stand in back of you.”
“Get on board or Namaste out of our way!”
“My decision stands, and I'm going to bed.”