Decision quotes261 decision quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I decided that, somehow, I had to get out of there and go to Hollywood. I had never been to America.”
“- Walter White: I have made a series of very bad decisions and I cannot make another one.
- Gus: Why did you make these decisions?
- Walter White: For the good of my family.
- Gus: Then they weren't bad decisions. What does a man do, Walter? A man provides for his family.
- Walter White: This cost me my family.
- Gus: When you have children...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's better to go too far than not far enough.”
“The hard part isn't making the decision. It's living with it.”
“When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part.”
“If you can't decide in one day, you can't decide.”
“You are what you love, not what loves you. That's what I decided a long time ago.”
“- Elijah Price: Why is it, do you think, that of all the professions in the world you chose protection?
- David Dunn: You are a very strange man.
- Elijah Price: You could have been a tax accountant. You could have owned your own gym. You could have opened a chain of restaurants. You could've done of ten thousand things, but in the end, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Capt. Danny Walker: Which way ya goin'?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Uh, right, no left. Left. I'll go left.
- Capt. Danny Walker: Okay, we're goin' left right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Right, right?
- Capt. Danny Walker: Right, like we're goin' left, or right like we're goin' right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Well, now you got me all mixed up. I dunno,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Det. Roland Castlebeck: Here I am smack dab in the middle of a moral dilemma, Randall. You've ripped this city to shreds with that little escapade of yours, you and your Eleanor. But I understand what brought you back here. A brother's love is... a brother's love.
- Det. Roland Castlebeck: You just saved my life, didn't you? So what...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's only one person who's going to decide what I'm going to do and that's me.”
“What if there was only one choice and all the other ones were wrong? And there were signs along the way to pay attention to.”
“Life is about decisions. Make the wrong ones and you’ll wind up face down in a pool of your own blood and urine.”
“There are moments when we must understand that the decisions we make influence more than just our own fates.”
“A wrong decision is better than indecision.”
“We are nothing more or less than what we choose to reveal.”
“If you begin to regret, you’ll dull your future decisions and let others make your choices for you. ”
“Everyone can make a choice after they have learned what it will result in. It is so easy to say we should have done it this way afterwards. But you can’t know what your choice will result in before actually choosing.”
“You always have a choice.”
“I now understand why being a leader requires isolation. I have to remove myself from those whose lives were affected by my decisions. Those I love as well as those I hate. It's getting more and more difficult to be a brother when my decisions are the ones a father has to make. I now realize that every time I make a decision effects everyone...” (continue)(continue reading)