Decision quotes254 decision quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I decided that, somehow, I had to get out of there and go to Hollywood. I had never been to America.”
“It's better to go too far than not far enough.”
“The hard part isn't making the decision. It's living with it.”
“When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part.”
“You are what you love, not what loves you. That's what I decided a long time ago.”
“- Elijah Price: Why is it, do you think, that of all the professions in the world you chose protection?
- David Dunn: You are a very strange man.
- Elijah Price: You could have been a tax accountant. You could have owned your own gym. You could have opened a chain of restaurants. You could've done of ten thousand things, but in the end, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Capt. Danny Walker: Which way ya goin'?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Uh, right, no left. Left. I'll go left.
- Capt. Danny Walker: Okay, we're goin' left right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Right, right?
- Capt. Danny Walker: Right, like we're goin' left, or right like we're goin' right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Well, now you got me all mixed up. I dunno,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you begin to regret, you’ll dull your future decisions and let others make your choices for you. ”
“Everyone can make a choice after they have learned what it will result in. It is so easy to say we should have done it this way afterwards. But you can’t know what your choice will result in before actually choosing.”
“You always have a choice.”
“I now understand why being a leader requires isolation. I have to remove myself from those whose lives were affected by my decisions. Those I love as well as those I hate. It's getting more and more difficult to be a brother when my decisions are the ones a father has to make. I now realize that every time I make a decision effects everyone...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I am absolutely paralyzed by decision-making.”
“Walk your own path.”
“All the decisions we made in the past leads us inexorably into the future.”
“It’s how our decisions along that path affect the whole that matters.”
“So really the biggest mistake would be not to make that mistake, because then you’ll go your whole life not knowing if something was a mistake or not.”