Distance quotes57 distance quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You will be put away into a place where not even the crows can land their droppings on you!”
“Sometimes distance is the only way to find peace. So you can heal your wound.”
“- Mrs. Crockett: You're a long way from home, aren't you, Mr. Carpenter?
- Klaatu: How did you know?
- Mrs. Crockett: Oh, I can tell a New England accent a mile away.”
“- Andrea 'Dre' Morgan: But a parsec is a measure of distance, not time!
- Samar Ghosh: OK, so now you're gonna call Han Solo a liar?”
“I'm going to be worrying about you every second while you're gone.”
“- Dr. Smolder Bravestone: I want to stay with you, like this.
- Ruby Roundhouse: Then let's be like this... every day. Just come home.”
- Sam: If I take one more step, it'll be the farthest away from home I've ever been.
- Frodo: Come on, Sam. Remember what Bilbo used to say: "It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to".
“- Dr. Brandon: Dr. Beckerman was murdered in Europe - you know that.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr: Exactly. Not only is he dead, he's six thousand miles away.”
“I feel a lot of distance, and I feel far away.”
“- Paul Sellinger: How far do you think we've gone?
- David Halloran: How am I supposed to know? You're the god damn spy, not me. Don't you guys have a magic manual or something that teaches you all that stuff?
- Paul Sellinger: Yes, we do.
- David Halloran: Did you ever read it?
- Paul Sellinger: I helped write it.
- David Halloran: What did it...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Captain Antonio Corelli: Do you miss me?
- Pelagia: So much that I can't sleep at night.”
“Dear Lana, by the time you read this I'll be back home in Lincoln. I'm scared of what's ahead, but when I think of you I know I'll be able to go on. You were right. Memphis isn't far at all. I'll be making a trip out on the highway before too long. I'll be waiting for ya. Love always and forever, Brandon.”
“I'll miss Hollywood. Of the twenty friends I thought I had, I'll miss the six I really had.”
“- Rita: What do we do now?
- Cage: I don't know. We've never gotten this far.”
“If you go away on location for three months and your wife stays at home, you've made a whole new load of friends and she's made a whole new load of friends and you get home and you're kind of strangers.”
“Anyone that has a job that takes them away from home, I think, can understand the difficulties in maintaining consistency, not only with your family and those you love but with your friends.”
“- Louis Dobbler: You can kill him from that far away?
- Bob Lee Swagger: At a mile and a half the bullet's gonna strike with more energy than a .44 magnum, point blank. Yeah, I think you can kill him.”
“- Collins: Dunkirk's so far; why couldn't they load at Calais?
- Fortis Leader: The enemy had something to say about it.”
“Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them more.”
“You could imagine my disappointment when it suddenly dawned on me that the woman I love is about to be kicked out of the country. So Margaret, marry me, because I'd like to date you.”
“- Dory: Hey, what's wrong?
- Marlin: What's wrong? While they're busy doing their little impressions, I'm miles from home with a fish who can't even remember her name.
- Dory: Boy, I bet that's frustrating.”
“We will never be apart. We may be at each other's throats or we may be separated by 5,000 miles, but we'll never be apart.”
“I make honor roll and Dad doesn't notice because you're in detention! I'm elected captain of the cheerleading squad and Dad can't come to one game. One game! Because he's busy going to your parent-counsellor meetings. You want to know why I want this fellowship abroad? It's because it's 3,000 miles away from you.”