“Mr. & Mrs. Smith” quotes(1941)
Plot – David Smith discovers that his marriage, full of constant bickering, is not legally valid. He decides to keep the news to himself and not tell his wife. Mrs. Smith, on the other hand, had already been informed and, when she does not receive a “wedding re-proposal”, goes on a rampage and kicks her husband, who she still is in love with, out the house.
All actors – Carole Lombard, Robert Montgomery, Gene Raymond, Jack Carson, Philip Merivale, Lucile Watson, William Tracy, Charles Halton, Esther Dale, Emma Dunn, Betty Compson, Patricia Farrshow all
“Mr. & Mrs. Smith” Quotes 4 quotes
“I've always had a suspicion about you. So did my mother. Your forehead slants back too much!”
“- Ann Krausheimer Smith: If you had it all to do over again, would you still have married me?
- David Smith: Honestly, no.”
“- Ann Krausheimer Smith: Eat your soup dear.
- David Smith: There's something wrong with that soup.
- Ann Krausheimer Smith: It's your imagination.
- David Smith: Why doesn't the cat eat the soup?”
“- Ann Krausheimer Smith: If you want your freedom, I don't want to be the kind of a wife who clings to her husband when she's not wanted.
- David Smith: I do want to be married to you. I love you. I worship you. I am used to you.”