Wife quotes434 wife quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.”
“- Michael Green: I love her. And I tried everything, except really listening, really listening, and that's how I left her alone. I was so ashamed of that, and I couldn't even tell her. Maybe if I tell her she'd love me anyway.
- Alice Green: Or more. She would have loved you even more. I think you should tell all this stuff to your wife.”
“She was too beautiful for words, but non for arguments.”
“I wouldn't be caught dead marrying a woman old enough to be my wife.”
“My wife can see always how a part affects me personally because she has to live with it.”
My wife hurts. I need to be able to say: "What's wrong, honey? Something I can do? And I love you. So fuck me.".
“Oh, we were doomed from the start. I'm an Earth sign. She's a Water sign. Together, we made mud.”
“- Don Diego Vega: He is a mute.
- Esteban: Bueno! Perhaps he can give lessons to my wife.”
“She's your Queen-to-be. A Queen-to-be forever. A Queen who'll do whatever his highness desires. She's your Queen-to-be. A vision of perfection. An object of affection to quench your royal fire. Completely free from infection. To be used at your discretion. Waiting only for your direction. Your Queen-to-be.”
“My husband is having an affair with your wife. I don't think we should talk about it... unless you're prepared to kill them.”
“- Samuel: You like her?
- Col. John Henry Patterson: Very much.
- Samuel: I don't like any of mine.”
- Captain Borodin: I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?
- Marko Ramius: I suppose.
- Captain Borodin: No papers?
- Marko Ramius: No papers,... (continue)(continue reading)
“She's the girl you'd like to double-cross your wife with.”
“- Delilah Fitzgerald: Would you like a free one?
- Bill Munny: I reckon not.
- Delilah Fitzgerald: I didn't mean with me. Alice and Silky would be glad to give you one.
- Bill Munny: I meant I didn't want a free one with Alice or Silky. Because of my wife back home. I reckon if I was to want a free one, it would be with you.”
“What kind of housewife would I be if I didn’t have a gourmet meal for four just lying about the place.”
“I am Queen, but I am also a woman. And a wife.
“I will be the next Queen Melania! She’s the happiest wife in the world!”
“One God, that I can understand; but one wife? That is not civilized. It is not generous!”
“- Paul Biegler: She's a very pretty woman, your wife...
- Lt. Frederick Manion: A man gets used to the ways his wife looks.”
“- George Peatty: Tell me something, will you, Sherry. Just tell me one thing. Why did you ever marry me, anyway?
- Sherry Peatty: Oh, George, when a man has to ask his wife that; well, he just hadn't better, that's all.”