Wife quotes423 wife quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.”
“- Michael Green: I love her. And I tried everything, except really listening, really listening, and that's how I left her alone. I was so ashamed of that, and I couldn't even tell her. Maybe if I tell her she'd love me anyway.
- Alice Green: Or more. She would have loved you even more. I think you should tell all this stuff to your wife.”
“She was too beautiful for words, but non for arguments.”
“I wouldn't be caught dead marrying a woman old enough to be my wife.”
“- Don Diego Vega: He is a mute.
- Esteban: Bueno! Perhaps he can give lessons to my wife.”
“She's your Queen-to-be. A Queen-to-be forever. A Queen who'll do whatever his highness desires. She's your Queen-to-be. A vision of perfection. An object of affection to quench your royal fire. Completely free from infection. To be used at your discretion. Waiting only for your direction. Your Queen-to-be.”
“- Samuel: You like her?
- Col. John Henry Patterson: Very much.
- Samuel: I don't like any of mine.”
“She's the girl you'd like to double-cross your wife with.”
“- George Peatty: Tell me something, will you, Sherry. Just tell me one thing. Why did you ever marry me, anyway?
- Sherry Peatty: Oh, George, when a man has to ask his wife that; well, he just hadn't better, that's all.”
“- Dr. Miles J. Bennell: A doctor's wife needs the understanding of an Einstein and the patience of a saint.
- Becky Driscoll: And love?
- Dr. Miles J. Bennell: I wouldn't know about that. I'm just a general practitioner. Love is handled by the specialists.”
“- Jeff: Why would a man leave his apartment three times on a rainy night with a suitcase and come back three times?
- Lisa: He likes the way his wife welcomes him home.”
“- Johnny Farrell: I thought we agreed that women and gambling didn't mix.
- Ballin Mundson: My wife does not come under the category of women, Johnny.”
“It's a shame that I didn't marry someone who was my intellectual equal.”
“There's a difference between a Hollywood wife and a Hollywood woman. I don't count. I worked.”
“She was the total package: smart, beautiful, tremendous appetite.”
“Your kid is one crutch short of a telethon, you've got a frigid, swamp-hog wife...”
“- Wayne Newton: Very special lady.
- Clark Griswold: That's why I entered into the sacred bond of marriage with her.”
“Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.”
“I am a wife-made man.”
“- Giselle Levy: Whatever you do, don't put the boss's wife next to your husband.
- Betty Warren: Why not?
- Giselle Levy: She's screwing him.”
“- Jake Taylor: That's my wife...
- Willie Mays Hayes: Does she know that?
- Jake Taylor: Well, she would've been if I hadn't screwed it up... Who's that guy she's with?
- Willie Mays Hayes: I don't know. He's not wearing a nametag.”
“- Franklin Hart, Jr.: Mrs. Rhodes... I am a married man.
- Doralee Rhodes: Forget about your wife! I mean, you may be hers in the evening, but you're my boy from nine to five!”