Choice quotes631 choice quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You only have the burdens on you that you choose to put there. ”
- From the movie: Klondike Annie
“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”
- From the movie: Dangerous Minds
- From the movie: Radio
“- Waitress: You want strawberry pie or apple pie?
- Radio: I wan' both!”
- From the animation: Attack on Titan
“No matter what kind of wisdom dictates the option you pick, no one will be able to tell if it’s right or wrong until you arrive to some sort of outcome from your choice.”
- From the animation: Raya and the Last Dragon
“We have a choice. We can tear each other apart or we can come together and build a better world. It’s not too late.”
- From the movie: A Hidden Life
“You can go slow. Allow your dreams and goals to change, but live an intentional life.”
- From the movie: Flight
- From the movie: Pitch Black
“- Johns: Battlefield doctors decide who lives and dies. It's called 'triage'.
- Riddick: They kept calling it 'murder' when I did it.”
- From the movie: Contact
- From the movie: It
“There are two places you can be in this world. You can be out here, like us [gesturing toward the farmhands], or you can be in there, like them [gesturing toward the sheep]. You waste time hemming and hawing and someone else is gonna make that choice for you. Except you won't know it, until you feel that bolt between your eyes.”
- From the movie: Bound
- From the movie: Key Largo
“When your head says one thing and your whole life says another, your head always loses.”
- From the movie: Legend
“God doesn't ask if we accept this life. There is no choice. Life is forced upon you. The only choice is how we live it. Or not. That's a choice as well.”
- From the movie: Moonlight
“At some point, you gotta decide for yourself who you gonna be. Can't let nobody make that decision for you.”
“You can either look at things in a brutal, truthful way that's depressing, or you can screw around and have fun.”
- From the movie: Say Anything...
- Lloyd Dobler: I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the "Gas 'n' Sip" on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?
- Joe: By choice, man.
- La trovi in Actors' Love Affairs
- From the movie: Alice in Wonderland
- From the movie: guardian, the
“- Jake Fischer: When you can't save 'em all, how do you choose who lives?
- Ben Randall: It's probably different for everybody Jake. It's kind of simple for me though. I take the first one I come to or the weakest one in the group and then I swim as fast and as hard as I can for as long as I can. And the sea takes the rest.”
“You're not going to do good work if you're not choosing something because it inspires you.”
- La trovi in Career in Cinema
“I've always been able to make choices that don't embarrass me.”
- From the movie: Drop Dead Gorgeous