Suspicion quotes96 suspicion quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Fred and Linda are building a moat and a fully functioning portcullis and no on even knows why.”
“All right. If I had my choice, I'd rather be thought a murderer than proved one.”
“- Jim Stone: [indicating bail statement for $200,000 cash] What do you think?
- Jim's Father: Well, I think there's a lot more to making a cop than just paper.
-Jim Stone: Yes, but I just thought it was unusual.
- Jim's Father: It is ... You know, a good cop is going to look at it and know exactly what to do.”
“- Henry: I was downstairs playing.
- Susan: Henry, don't lie to me, alright? Just don't lie to me. Now you tell me... did you kill Richard?
- Henry: What if I did?”
“- Mr. Furious: Seems there was a little controversy there regarding your father's death.
- The Bowler: Yes, the police said he fell down an elevator shaft. Onto some bullets.
- The Blue Raja: You know, I've alwas suspected a bit of foul play there.
- The Bowler: As have I.”
“You family, I love you, you welcome to anything in my house. But don't let me catch you in my refrigerator, don't let me catch you with yo finger in my Suga Bowl, You feel me knockin.”
“- Anthony 'Hub' Hubbard: His father's a federal agent for ten years.
- Colonel Hardwick, Army Intelligence: Don't get in my face, Hubbard. I might decide you're an Ethiopian.
- Anthony 'Hub' Hubbard: And you're just stupid enough to think that's an insult.”
“Something about those pigs isn't kosher.”
“- DetectiveBill Mitchell: You see, there's just you and one other woman that fit the physical description of the female suspect.
- Stevie: What's that?
- DetectiveBill Mitchell: It's your height, your age, and... um...
- Detective Keith Frazier: Your cup size.
- Stevie: So, I violated section 34 Double-D? That's what you're telling me?”
“- Miles Massey: Something inside of me died, when I realized that you'd hired a goon to kill me.
- Marylin Rexroth: Wait a minute. You hired him to kill me.”
“Some people are suspicious of others who have more than one talent.”
“- Dr. Richard Appleby: You actually see a connection between a nosebleed and a house falling?
- John Garrett: Yeah, they're both dead. That seems to happen a lot around here, did you notice that?
- Dr. Richard Appleby: I don't appreciate your humor.”
“- Annie: Oh. Me and my friend. I met this girl at camp and we got really close. Practically like sisters. She was a lovely girl.
- Nick: ‘Lovely’? You seem to have gotten very proper all of a sudden. Still biting those nails.
- Annie: Dad! You noticed!
- Nick: Whaddya mean, noticed? You've been biting them since you got teeth.
- Annie: But I've...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The great advantage of having a reputation for being stupid: People are less suspicious of you.”
“- Nino: Fuck you eating chink food in my fucking restaurant?
- Bernie Rose: What's a Jew doing running a pizzeria?”
“I don't like this. He smile like the canary that swallow up the cat.”
“- Kent: Well, you ought to start getting alibis.
- Brenner: Okay, how about you?
- Kent: Home in bed when the tower called.
- Brenner: Ah-ha!
- Kent: Fuck off, Paul. Where were you last night?
- Brenner: I was too busy killing someone else. I didn't have time to kill two people.”