Marriage quotes1122 marriage quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Whenever you want to marry someone, go have lunch with his ex-wife.”
“The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing - and then they marry him.”
“I know nothing about sex because I was always married.”
“- Brogan-Moore: Touching isn't it? The way he counts on his wife.
- Sir Wilfrid: Yes, like a drowning man clutching at a razor blade.”
“- Nick Parker: Hal, come here. We have to talk
- Annie as Hallie: Okay shoot.
- Nick Parker: Okay, honey... I want to know what you think about making Meredith part of the family?
- Annie as Hallie: Part of our family?
- Nick Parker: Yeah.
- Annie as Hallie: I think it's an awesome idea. Inspired. Brilliant really.
- Nick Parker: You do? Really?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I was in love too. My wife wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. She wanted to get married, we did. She wanted to have kids, we did. She wanted to spend the rest of our lives together and did in each other arms, we did.”
“There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is I'll get married again.”
My marriage license reads, "To whom it may concern".
“Flowers? How much? If you spend any more on this thing, you can pick the daisies off my grave! Get plastic!”
“When I get married, it will be for life - divorce is not an option.”
“Some perfect wife I am. I've been married four times, divorced four times, have no children, and can't boil an egg.”
“- Lester Burnham: Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go fuck himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.
- Carolyn Burnham: Your father seems to think this kind of behavior is something to be proud of.
- Lester Burnham: And your mother seems to prefer that I go through life like...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Some of the reason why you have so many divorces is that we tend to get married, most of the time, not for ourselves, but for others, or for how it looks to others.”
“- Rocky Balboa: How did you get so tough?
- Adrian: I live with a fighter.”
“My parents only had one argument in forty-five years. It lasted forty-three years.”
“- Doolittle Lynn: Mr. Webb, me and Loretta are fixin' to get married, if it's alright with you.
- Ted Webb: Go ask Clary.
- Doolittle Lynn: Mrs. Webb, me and Loretta is thinkin' about gettin' married tomorrow.
- 'Clary' Webb: Go ask Ted.
- Loretta Lynn: Doolittle, what are you doin'?
- Doolittle Lynn: Ted says go ask Clary; Clary says go ask Ted...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Julianne Potter: Okay, you're Michael, you're in a fancy french restaurant, you order... crème brûlée for dessert, it's beautiful, it's sweet, it's irritatingly perfect. Suddenly, Michael realizes he doesn't want crème brûlée , he wants something else.
- Kimberly Wallace: What does he want?
- Julianne Potter: Jello.
- Kimberly Wallace: Jello?!...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Life is short, but marriage is long, so drink up, and it will make it go a hell of a lot faster.”
“Am I not a man? And is a man not stupid? I'm a man, so I married. Wife, children, house, everything. The full catastrophe.”
“The man I bought it from explained to me that, when a husband gives
it to his wife, they become two halves of the same person.
Nothing can separate them... not even death.”
“Lies, deceit, mixed messages... this is turning into a real marriage.”