Eating quotes412 eating quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Shooter McGavin: You're in big trouble though, pal. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!
- Happy Gilmore: You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
- Shooter McGavin: [long pause] No!”
“- Shelly DeVoto: You know, Vada, you have to watch what you eat at the carnival. I remember one summer I went with my two older cousins, and they both ate hot dogs, and the next day they had nephritis.
- Vada Sultenfuss: Nephritis is a kidney disease, you don't get it from eating hot dogs.”
“It's like a gypsy curse, it's terrible. The more famous an actress becomes, the less she's allowed to eat. Unless she wants to play people's mothers. And in bad clothes, yet.”
“- Mary Fiore: That's your specialty? Instant macaroni and cheese.
- Massimo: Sì, it is a low-budget wonder. Already today, I've eaten three boxes.”
- Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
- Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable! But that is called "cannibalism", my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.
“They kill for one reason: they kill for food. They eat their victims, you understand that, Mr. Berman? That's what keeps them going!”
“- Eddie Brock: You bit somebody's head off.
- Venom: Fuel in the tank.”
“- Kurt Bozwell: It's called shark poison, and it's gonna make all your little Good Burger customers very, very sick.
- Troy: So sick that I doubt any of them will ever want to eat here again.”
“- The Blonde: Are you crazy?
- Tony: Yeah, I'm crazy. I'm crazy in love with your blue eyes... and your corn-silked hair. Your corn-silked hair. I'll never eat corn again without thinkin' about you. Canned corn, candy corn, popcorn, Crackerjacks! You're the prize in my box! And my box is this country. It's all tinfoil on the outside. Corn and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sergeant Sarah Brown: You want to take me to dinner in Havana, Cuba?
- Sky Masterson: Well, they eat in Cuba the same as we do.”
“- Don Birnam: One should always see Shakespeare on an empty stomach.
- Gloria: Not even a pretzel?”
“- Maria Corvier: While I'm dancing, people will be eating?
- Tom Culdane: Well, after all, how much noise do people make eating?
- Maria Corvier: Crunching celery, drinking soup, talking. Oh, no, Mr. Culdane, I'm sorry, it's impossible.”
“It was my dad's theory that nature usually knows best. It isn't so much what you eat as what you don't get when you eat.”
“Eyes, lungs, pancreas. So many snacks, so little time.”
“You want something to eat? I didn't finish my submarine sandwich from the other day.”
“- Honey: Look at this dump of a town. Get me the fuck back to LA, God, if one more asshole mentions a crab cake to me I'm going to puke.
- Libby: Well, did you try the steamed crabs, they're red and really... tasty.
- Honey: No, I did not! I'm not interested in any kind of meal that you have to beat with a fucking mallet wearing some stupid kind...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Like Godzilla says to Mothra man, let's go eat some place.”