“Christmas in the Wild” quotes(2019)
Plot – The life of Kate Conrad, a woman from Manhattan, is turned upside-down when her husband decides to leave her just before their second honeymoon trip to Africa. Determined to spend some nice Christmas holidays regardless of all, she decides to go on the safari on her own. In the wildlife alongside the guide Derek, she will unexpectedly rescue a baby elephant and find new passions and love.
All actors – Rob Lowe, Kristin Davis, Fezile Mpela, John Owen Lowe, Colin Moss, Keeno Lee Hector, Thandi Puren, Waldemar Schultz, Hayley Owen, Lynita Crofford, Kgahliso Solomon, Tapiwa Musvosvi, Renate Stuurman, Faniswa Yisa, Chanelys Garcia Nyapisi, Stevel Marc, Marty Kintu, Rosanna Minchella, Olivia Krevoy, Oscar Shumbwamuntushow all
“Christmas in the Wild” Quotes 5 quotes
“- Derek: Two o'clock, buffalo...
- Kate: Wow!
- Derek: Some people say it's the most dangerous animal out here. But it's not.
- Kate: What is?
- Derek: We are.”
“- Jonathan: You know, I haven't seen you do that in a long time.
- Derek: Do what?
- Jonathan: Let someone in.
- Derek: If I've learned anything here, it's to not get too attached.
- Jonathan: Not everything has to end badly.
- Derek: It's not gonna end, 'cause it never really started.”
“- Derek: I see you've done this before.
- Kate: Only about twice a day for the last 20 years.
- Derek: That's 14,000 cups of coffee.
- Kate: Oh... He does math, too.”
“- Derek: Take good care of my elephant...
- Kate: Our elephant!”
“- Drew: I just wanna know... in Africa... did you meet someone?
- Kate: Yes, I did. I met me.”