Plot – The lifestyle that Amy leads is that of the happily single party girl. Then she realizes she's in love with a boy and gets involved in a series of funny situations that will totally make her lose control.
All actors – Colin Quinn, Devin Fabry, Carla Oudin, Amy Schumer, Josh Segarra, Ryan Farrell, Robert E. Torres, Jim Florentine, Robert Kelly, Dan Soder, John Cena, Dave Attellshow all
“Trainwreck” Quotes 15 quotes
“You dress him like that just so no one else wants to have sex with him? That's cool.”
“- LeBron James: Do you know Cleveland is great for the whole family?
- Aaron: Yes, yes. Yes I do. You tell me that all the time. You randomly just text me that.
- LeBron James: Man, What's wrong with that?”
“I like you, Amy. You're clever but you're not too brainy. You're prettyish but you're not too gorgeous. You're approachable.”
“Have you fucked before? Where is she buried?”
“I just think that sports are stupid, and anyone who likes them is just, like, a lesser person. And has a small intellect.”
“- Amy: Oh my god, he's calling me.
- Nikki: Why would he call? You guys just had sex.”
“I have no desire for an oriental woman to touch me above the waist.”
“- Gordon: Yes, you love the doll. But what if I told you that was the only doll you're allowed to play with the rest of your life. How would you feel?
- Five Year Old Kim: Sad.
- Gordon: You'd feel sad, of course, 'cause there are a lot of other dolls on your shelves. And if you play with the other dolls, you can't have that doll anymore. Even...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Aaron: How many?
- Amy: I don't know. How many girls have you slept with?
- Aaron: I've slept with three women.
- Amy: Me too. I have slept with three women too.”