Meeting quotes359 meeting quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Alma: Sit down and - and get comfortable. I'll make you a martini and see what's to cook for dinner.
- Robert E. Lee "Prew' Prewitt: Hey, this is like being married, ain't it?
- Alma: It's better.
“- Thornton: If anybody had told me six months ago that today I'd be in a graveyard in Innisfree with a girl like you that I'm just about to kiss, I'd have told 'em...
- Mary Kate Danaher: Oh, but the kisses are a long way off yet!
- Thornton: Huh?
- Mary Kate Danaher: Well, we just started a-courtin', and next month, we, we start the walkin' out...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Love is the delightful interval between meeting a beautiful girl and discovering that she looks like a haddock.”
“That's just it, she's everything I'm not. You know, she's my other half. Without her I'm not whole. You know the thing about meeting your other half is you're walking around, you think you're happy, you think you're whole, then you realize you ain't shit without her. Then you can't go back to being just a half 'cause you know what it's like to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Harry Feversham: Why are you protecting me?
- Abou Fatma: God put you in my way. I have no choice.
- Harry Feversham: God? An Englishman... and a Christian? You must have done something terrible to offend him.”
“- Ben Cronin: Scouts are coming next week.
- Mr. Tillman: Girl scouts?
- Ben Cronin: No, swimming scouts from Stanford.”
“- Alita: I don't mean to be rude, but am I supposed to know you?
- Dr. Dyson Ido: Actually we just met.”
“I met Death today. We are playing chess.”
“- Henri Baurel: Be happy! You only find the right woman once.
- Adam Cook: That many times?”
“Love. Ha! Just a matter of a boy meeting a girl under the right conditions.”
“- Grace: Who are you?
- Sarah Connor: My name is Sarah Connor. I've never seen one like you before. Almost human.
- Grace: I am human.”
“- Emily Walters: It's always a lot of fun to be told one is just blindly stumbling their way through life.
- Donald Horner: Well, you know, stumbling has its benefits. You stumbled my way, after all.”
“- Turner: If you were me, what would you do?
- Chas: I don't know. It depends. It depends who you are. So, I don't know.
- Turner: Who I am? Do you know who you are?”
“Funny, some men you see every day for ten years and you never notice; some men you see once and they're with you for the rest of your life.”
“- Tom Garrett: Well, could I get in touch with you?
- Dolly Moore: You've touched enough already!”
“- Terry Larue: How much do you know about that guy?
- Dolly Moore: He's the best score I've made in a long time.”
“- George Loomis: You smell like a dime store. I know what that means.
- Rose Loomis: Sure. I'm meeting somebody, just anybody handy, as long as he's a man! How 'bout the ticket seller himself? I could grab him on the way out, or one of the kids with the phonograph. Anybody suits me. Take your pick.”