Meeting quotes363 meeting quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Alma: Sit down and - and get comfortable. I'll make you a martini and see what's to cook for dinner.
- Robert E. Lee "Prew' Prewitt: Hey, this is like being married, ain't it?
- Alma: It's better.
“- Thornton: If anybody had told me six months ago that today I'd be in a graveyard in Innisfree with a girl like you that I'm just about to kiss, I'd have told 'em...
- Mary Kate Danaher: Oh, but the kisses are a long way off yet!
- Thornton: Huh?
- Mary Kate Danaher: Well, we just started a-courtin', and next month, we, we start the walkin' out...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You know I've had my head tilted up to the stars for as long as I can remember. You know what surprised me the most? It wasn't meeting them. It was meeting you.”
“Love is the delightful interval between meeting a beautiful girl and discovering that she looks like a haddock.”
“They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.”
“That's just it, she's everything I'm not. You know, she's my other half. Without her I'm not whole. You know the thing about meeting your other half is you're walking around, you think you're happy, you think you're whole, then you realize you ain't shit without her. Then you can't go back to being just a half 'cause you know what it's like to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Harry Feversham: Why are you protecting me?
- Abou Fatma: God put you in my way. I have no choice.
- Harry Feversham: God? An Englishman... and a Christian? You must have done something terrible to offend him.”
“- Ben Cronin: Scouts are coming next week.
- Mr. Tillman: Girl scouts?
- Ben Cronin: No, swimming scouts from Stanford.”
“- Alita: I don't mean to be rude, but am I supposed to know you?
- Dr. Dyson Ido: Actually we just met.”
“- Bough: Sir! Wonderful to see you!
- Johnny English: Yes, alright Bough, we're going on a mission, not a honeymoon.”
“- Buddy Love: I know what you're thinking: Where's he been all my life? Right?
- Stella Purdy: No, not exactly.
- Buddy Love: And that you're happy with the way I handled those three goons, right? Well, normally I would've belted them, but I didn't want to muss myself all up and have you dance with a sloppy guy. Dig?”
“- Peter Joshua: Do we know each other?
- Reggie Lampert: Why, do you think we're going to?
- Peter Joshua: How would I know?
- Reggie Lampert: Because I already know an awful lot of people, so until one of them dies I couldn't possibly meet anyone else.
- Peter Joshua: Well, if anyone goes on the critical list, let me know.”
“A good impression is sort of a juxtaposition of disparate elements.”
“I met Death today. We are playing chess.”
“- Henri Baurel: Be happy! You only find the right woman once.
- Adam Cook: That many times?”
“Love. Ha! Just a matter of a boy meeting a girl under the right conditions.”
“- Grace: Who are you?
- Sarah Connor: My name is Sarah Connor. I've never seen one like you before. Almost human.
- Grace: I am human.”
“- Emily Walters: It's always a lot of fun to be told one is just blindly stumbling their way through life.
- Donald Horner: Well, you know, stumbling has its benefits. You stumbled my way, after all.”