Kristin Davis quotes
“Sometimes, when you're acting, you are so in the moment that you don't even remember what just happened.”
“I probably believe in God in a non-denominational way.”
“Dogs are very, very pleasant with people that they're connected to.”
“- Derek: Two o'clock, buffalo...
- Kate: Wow!
- Derek: Some people say it's the most dangerous animal out here. But it's not.
- Kate: What is?
- Derek: We are.”
“- Derek: I see you've done this before.
- Kate: Only about twice a day for the last 20 years.
- Derek: That's 14,000 cups of coffee.
- Kate: Oh... He does math, too.”
“- Derek: Take good care of my elephant...
- Kate: Our elephant!”
“- Drew: I just wanna know... in Africa... did you meet someone?
- Kate: Yes, I did. I met me.”
“That's what Christmas memories are made from, they're not planned, they're not scheduled, nobody puts them in their blackberry, they just happen.”
“- Carrie Bradshaw: What makes you think something bad is gonna happen?
- Charlotte York: Because! Nobody gets everything they want! Look at you, look at Miranda. You're good people and you two both got shafted. I'm so happy and... something bad is going to happen.
- Carrie Bradshaw: Sweetie, you shit your pants this year. I think you're done.”
“- Samantha Jones: Relationships aren't just about being happy. I mean, how often are you happy in your relationship?
- Charlotte York: Every day.
- Samantha Jones: Every day?
- Charlotte York: Well, not all day every day but yes, every day.”