Kristin Davis quotes
“Sometimes, when you're acting, you are so in the moment that you don't even remember what just happened.”
“It takes half the total time you went out with someone to get over them.”
“The only thing worse than being thirty-four and single is being thirty-four and divorced.”
“One woman's trash is another woman's treasure.”
“I've been dating since I was 15! I'm exhausted! Where is he?”
“Charlotte-She’s wearing flats.
Miranda-That’s the most desperate put down I’ve ever heard. ”
“I probably believe in God in a non-denominational way.”
“Dogs are very, very pleasant with people that they're connected to.”
“- Derek: Two o'clock, buffalo...
- Kate: Wow!
- Derek: Some people say it's the most dangerous animal out here. But it's not.
- Kate: What is?
- Derek: We are.”
“- Derek: I see you've done this before.
- Kate: Only about twice a day for the last 20 years.
- Derek: That's 14,000 cups of coffee.
- Kate: Oh... He does math, too.”
“- Derek: Take good care of my elephant...
- Kate: Our elephant!”
“- Drew: I just wanna know... in Africa... did you meet someone?
- Kate: Yes, I did. I met me.”
“That's what Christmas memories are made from, they're not planned, they're not scheduled, nobody puts them in their blackberry, they just happen.”
“- Carrie Bradshaw: What makes you think something bad is gonna happen?
- Charlotte York: Because! Nobody gets everything they want! Look at you, look at Miranda. You're good people and you two both got shafted. I'm so happy and... something bad is going to happen.
- Carrie Bradshaw: Sweetie, you shit your pants this year. I think you're done.”
“- Samantha Jones: Relationships aren't just about being happy. I mean, how often are you happy in your relationship?
- Charlotte York: Every day.
- Samantha Jones: Every day?
- Charlotte York: Well, not all day every day but yes, every day.”