Caring quotes451 caring quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Kong: Skull Island
“Remember the story of Icarus, whose father gave him wings of wax. Warned him not to fly too close to the sun. But the exhilaration was too great. So he flew higher and higher, until the sun melted his wings, and he fell into the sea. The US Army is not an irresponsible father. So they gave us wings of hot Pennsylvania steel, guaranteed not to melt.”
- La trovi in Body Obsession
“God gave me a great body and it's my duty to take care of my physical temple.”
- From the movie: As Good As It Gets
I might be the only person on the face of the earth that knows you're the greatest woman on earth. I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do, and how you are with Spencer, "Spence", and in every single thought that you have, and how you say what you mean, and how you almost always mean... (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Ricochet
“- Nick Styles: Do it for your mother.
- Odessa: What about my mother, motherfucker?
- Nick Styles: Your mother, nigga! The one that died of a broken heart, praying with my father every night over your sorry ass. The one that buried your kid brother without his head because they couldn't find it. Don't play me, Odessa.”
- From the movie: The Year of Living Dangerously
“Bryant, Jillian Edith. Nationality: British. Born: 1938, under the sign of Pisces. Occupation: Assistant to military attaché... British Embassy, Jakarta. Former postings: Brussels, Singapore. Little religious feeling, yet has a reverence for life. This is a spirit like a wavering flame which only needs care to burn high. If this does not happen,...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Batman Begins
“- Bruce Wayne: Should I just bury the past out there with my parents, Alfred?
- Alfred: I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do with your past, sir. Just know that there are those of us who care about what you do with your future.”
- From the movie: The Hunger Games
“- Katniss Everdeen: You can't tune out again.
- Katniss' Mother: I won't.
- Katniss Everdeen: No. You can't. Not like when Dad died. I won't be there anymore, and you're all she has. No matter what you feel, you have to be there for her. Do you understand?”
- From the movie: Escape from the Planet of the Apes
“- Dr. Otto Hasslein: Negative, negative, negative!
- E-1: Don't worry. We'll catch them, sooner or later.
- Dr. Otto Hasslein: That's what I'm worried about. Later. Later we'll do something about pollution. Later we'll do something about the population explosion. Later we'll do something about the nuclear war. We think we've got all the time...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Of Mice and Men
“- George Milton: Guys like us that work on ranches are the loneliest guys in the world. They ain't got no family and they don't belong no place. They got nothin' to look ahead to...
- Lennie Small: But not us George. Tell about us.
- George Milton: Well, we ain't like that. We got a future. We got somebody to talk to that gives a damn about us.”
- From the movie: Transformers: The Last Knight
“- Izabella: Your daughter, what would you say to her?
- Cade Yeager: Brush your teeth, work hard, stay away from any boy in a band. Especially a drummer.”
- From the movie: Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
“Sonora, you have to be extremely careful with your appearance. I mean, having no natural beauty of your own you really need to help yourself.”
- From the movie: Mr. Krueger's Christmas
“As long as I can remember you've been right by my side. I'll never forget when you walked with me right in those first few hours after I lost Martha. I've always been able to count on you, when I felt dark inside and when I... You were right there, right, every time, right there. Even when I didn't feel good about myself, I knew that you cared...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Casablanca
- From the movie: Eight Below
“You gotta take chances for the things you care about.”
- From the movie: Streets of Fire
- From the animation: Madagascar
“You'd better treat this lady like a queen. Because you, you my friend... have found the perfect woman. If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman, I would give her flowers every day. And not just any flowers, okay? Her favorites are orchids. White. And I would bring her breakfast every day. Six loaves of wheat bread with butter on both...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: White Chicks
Take good care of him, oh, and teach him how to say "Yo quiero Taco Bell". Kay?
- From the movie: Care Bears Movie II: A New Generation
“- The Boy: I'm a boy, a real boy!
- True Heart Bear: Your evil left you when you admitted how much you care.
- The Boy: I'm a boy! I can jump! I can run! I can turn cartwheels!”
- From the movie: The War
“All your dad has ever done is fault to make this world a better place for us. Yes, he struggles. Yes, he has had dirt kicked in his face. All the more reason he needs our help. Now, you don't wanna help him that's okay... you gotta follow your instincts. But, I will not listen to you knock him down. He's a part of me. You cut him down, you're...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Boyz n the Hood
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood.”
- From the movie: Point of No Return
“I never did mind about the little things.”
- From the movie: Back to School
“- Thornton Melon: All right. I'll say it. 'Cause Truman was too much of a pussy wimp to let MacArthur go in there and blow out those Commie bastards!
- Professor Terguson: Good answer. Good answer. I like the way you think. I'm gonna be watching you.
- Thornton Melon: [chuckling to his classmates] Good teacher. He really seems to care. About...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: New York Minute
“Right now, that dog is my life. And when he poops, his poop is my life.”