Caring quotes449 caring quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“God gave me a great body and it's my duty to take care of my physical temple.”
I might be the only person on the face of the earth that knows you're the greatest woman on earth. I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do, and how you are with Spencer, "Spence", and in every single thought that you have, and how you say what you mean, and how you almost always mean... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nick Styles: Do it for your mother.
- Odessa: What about my mother, motherfucker?
- Nick Styles: Your mother, nigga! The one that died of a broken heart, praying with my father every night over your sorry ass. The one that buried your kid brother without his head because they couldn't find it. Don't play me, Odessa.”
“- Bruce Wayne: Should I just bury the past out there with my parents, Alfred?
- Alfred: I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do with your past, sir. Just know that there are those of us who care about what you do with your future.”
“- Katniss Everdeen: You can't tune out again.
- Katniss' Mother: I won't.
- Katniss Everdeen: No. You can't. Not like when Dad died. I won't be there anymore, and you're all she has. No matter what you feel, you have to be there for her. Do you understand?”
“- George Milton: Guys like us that work on ranches are the loneliest guys in the world. They ain't got no family and they don't belong no place. They got nothin' to look ahead to...
- Lennie Small: But not us George. Tell about us.
- George Milton: Well, we ain't like that. We got a future. We got somebody to talk to that gives a damn about us.”
“- Izabella: Your daughter, what would you say to her?
- Cade Yeager: Brush your teeth, work hard, stay away from any boy in a band. Especially a drummer.”
“Sonora, you have to be extremely careful with your appearance. I mean, having no natural beauty of your own you really need to help yourself.”
“As long as I can remember you've been right by my side. I'll never forget when you walked with me right in those first few hours after I lost Martha. I've always been able to count on you, when I felt dark inside and when I... You were right there, right, every time, right there. Even when I didn't feel good about myself, I knew that you cared...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You gotta take chances for the things you care about.”
Take good care of him, oh, and teach him how to say "Yo quiero Taco Bell". Kay?
“- The Boy: I'm a boy, a real boy!
- True Heart Bear: Your evil left you when you admitted how much you care.
- The Boy: I'm a boy! I can jump! I can run! I can turn cartwheels!”
“All your dad has ever done is fault to make this world a better place for us. Yes, he struggles. Yes, he has had dirt kicked in his face. All the more reason he needs our help. Now, you don't wanna help him that's okay... you gotta follow your instincts. But, I will not listen to you knock him down. He's a part of me. You cut him down, you're...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Bryant, Jillian Edith. Nationality: British. Born: 1938, under the sign of Pisces. Occupation: Assistant to military attaché... British Embassy, Jakarta. Former postings: Brussels, Singapore. Little religious feeling, yet has a reverence for life. This is a spirit like a wavering flame which only needs care to burn high. If this does not happen,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Right now, that dog is my life. And when he poops, his poop is my life.”
“I've cooked, I've picked your shit up off the floor, I've laid your clothes out for you like you're a four year old. I support you, I supported your work. If we ever had dinner or anything I did the plans, I take care of everything. And I just don't feel like you appreciate any of it. I don't feel you appreciate me. All I want is to know, is for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Michael Cutler: If I went with you, where would we go? Where would we end up?
- Lincoln Hawk: Together is all I can guarantee. I'm just a father who messed up pretty bad, I know that. I've done things real wrong, now I want to try fix things up as best I can. I want to give... you... what's inside of me. I may not have much and I may never...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's never a mistake to care for someone. That's always a good thing!”
“When she's old, I'm going to carry her around on my back.”
“We knew something wasn't right with him, but we loved him anyways. It takes work; some people have limits.”