Rob Lowe quotes
“I don't want my vote taken for granted.”
“- Debbie: You're the best.
- Danny: I bet you say that to all your guys.
- Debbie: Yep, and they believe it.”
“I didn't travel 10,000 miles to spend my first morning in England talking to some wiseass chick from Weehawken, New Jersey.”
“- Derek: Two o'clock, buffalo...
- Kate: Wow!
- Derek: Some people say it's the most dangerous animal out here. But it's not.
- Kate: What is?
- Derek: We are.”
“- Jonathan: You know, I haven't seen you do that in a long time.
- Derek: Do what?
- Jonathan: Let someone in.
- Derek: If I've learned anything here, it's to not get too attached.
- Jonathan: Not everything has to end badly.
- Derek: It's not gonna end, 'cause it never really started.”
“- Derek: I see you've done this before.
- Kate: Only about twice a day for the last 20 years.
- Derek: That's 14,000 cups of coffee.
- Kate: Oh... He does math, too.”
“- Derek: Take good care of my elephant...
- Kate: Our elephant!”
- Benjamin Oliver: Oh, actually all champagne is French; it's named after the region. Otherwise it's sparkling white wine. Americans of course don't recognize the convention, so it becomes that thing of calling all of their sparkling white "Champagne", even though by definition they're not.
- Wayne Campbell: Ah yes, it's a lot like "Star Trek:... (continue)(continue reading)
“The town has secrets, but sees through lies. Even the ones you tell yourself. What are you doing coming back to the place where you lived as a boy? Trying to recapture something that was irrevocably lost? What magic do you expect to recapture by walking roads you once walked and are now probably asphalted.”
“I learned to act on the big screen. I was never a spear carrier. I was always the star. Always.”
“- Frank Rittenhauer: If this factory goes under, the whole town goes under.
- Boardroom Lady: That's when the whores come in.
- Paul Barish: Excuse me, what was that?
- Boardroom Lady: Men laying their trick-money down. Twenty dollars to pay the rent? Maybe not. Maybe instead I'll spend it on the whore.”
“- Ponyboy Curtis: Soda, Soda, are you in love with Sandy?
- Sodapop Curtis: Mhmm...
- Ponyboy Curtis: What's it like?
- Sodapop Curtis: Most of the time... it's real nice.”
“I think part of maturity is knowing who you are.”
“I have a lot of great memories, but I can't imagine anything more exciting than the life I have now.”
“- Kelly Youngblood: Would you rather spread manure, or play hockey in Madison Square Garden in front of 20,000 people?
- Dean Youngblood: Spread manure.
- Kelly Youngblood: You candy ass!”
“- Ben Mears: You're a vampire hunter now.
- Dr. James Cody: We'll be home by midnight?
- Ben Mears: No, that's Cinderella.”
“There's little good in small towns. Mostly boredom, interspersed with a dull, mindless, moronic evil.”
“- Nick Naylor: Now what we need is a smoking role model. A real winner.
- Jeff Megall: Indiana Jones meets Jerry Maguire.
- Nick Naylor: Right, on two packs a day.”
“I have a resting heart rate of 28 beats per minute. The scientists who studied me said that my heart could pump jet fuel up into an airplane.”