Numbers quotes60 numbers quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Coach Paul 'Doc' Hines: You have twelve brothers and sisters?
- Coach Herman Boone: Eight.
- Coach Paul 'Doc' Hines: Yeah, twelve sounds better.”
“- Kate: Did you know that there are four hundred and fifty-two official government cheeses in this country? Don't you think that's incredible? To come up with four hundred and fifty-two ways of classifying what is basically a bacterial process?
- Luc Teyssier: You would prefer one cheese? One cheeseburger to put it on and one restaurant to eat...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mad Hatter: Would you like a little more tea?
- Alice: Well, I haven't had any yet, so I can't very well take more.
- March Hare: Ah, you mean you can't very well take less.
- Mad Hatter: Yes. You can always take more than nothing.”
“- Derek: I see you've done this before.
- Kate: Only about twice a day for the last 20 years.
- Derek: That's 14,000 cups of coffee.
- Kate: Oh... He does math, too.”
“- SAS SGT: There's more than 100 terrorists in there!
- Mike Banning: Yeah? Well, they should've brought more men.”
“There are infinite numbers between zero and one.”
“So this is the world, and there are almost six billion people on it. When I was a kid, there were three. It's hard to keep up.”
“You want to find the number 216 in the world, you will be able to find it everywhere. 216 steps from a mere street corner to your front door. 216 seconds you spend riding on the elevator. When your mind becomes obsessed with anything, you will filter everything else out and find that thing everywhere.”
“- Princess Jehnna: Conan! There are six of them against her!
- Conan: One, two, three... I think you're right.”
“- Annie: Oh, sure. Sprout's used to strange women riding her. Not that you're strange or anything. Actually, compared to the others, you seem relatively normal.
- Meredith: Others? What others?
- Annie: What others? Puh-leeze. You want the 411?
- Meredith: The 411?
- Annie: The 'information'... the lowdown on the other women. Can't say that I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Time is just a counting system. Numbers with meaning attached to them.”
“- Willy Wonka: [making a mysterious formula] Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple.
- Mrs. Teevee: That's 105%!”
“There is a number hidden in every act of life, in every aspect of the universe.”
“Sallah, I said no camels. That's five camels. Can't you count?”
“- Gil Renard: Can I just say something? Did you ever think how one man who's doing well... might throw off the rest of the team? What I'm saying is, like, you have to think what's best for the team, right? You might have to lay down a sacrifice. I'm talking about Bobby Rayburn's number. I don't know if you really understand how much he needs...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm gonna go call 911. What's the number?”
- Nick Lang: When are you going to get me something with a little relevance, a little social conscience, something that doesn't have a goddamn Roman numeral in the title? You ever hear of "Hamlet III", "Midsummer Night's IV"?
- Angie: They made "Henry V"! It won awards for that little Scottish guy!
“- Kaitlin: It's kinda weird.
- Tripp: What is?
- Kaitlin: The numbers you mentioned, 101, 157, 557, they're all prime numbers.”
“- Raymond Babbitt: 246 total.
- Charlie Babbitt: How many?
- Sally Dibbs: 250.
- Charlie Babbitt: Pretty close.
- Sally Dibbs: There's four left in the box.”