Danger quotes835 danger quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Remember the story of Icarus, whose father gave him wings of wax. Warned him not to fly too close to the sun. But the exhilaration was too great. So he flew higher and higher, until the sun melted his wings, and he fell into the sea. The US Army is not an irresponsible father. So they gave us wings of hot Pennsylvania steel, guaranteed not to melt.”
“- Jack Torrance: I'm not gonna hurt you.
- Wendy Torrance: Stay away from me!
- Jack Torrance: Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in! Gonna bash 'em right the fuck in!”
“Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat, if you feel the heat around the corner.”
“Family is the only thing that matters. So I’m not letting you go on this suicide mission alone.”
“Gotham's lost its way. What kind of coward would do something that cold blooded? Someone who hides behind a mask.”
“We opened Pandora's box. And there's no closing it now.”
You having a nice day, sir? You feeling all right? Not to get too personal, but a white man standing in the middle of Harlem wearing a sign that says "I hate niggers" has either got some serious personal issues, or not all his dogs are barking. Hey! I'm talking to you! Now you've got about ten seconds before those guys see you, and when they do... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Andrews: We're 25 prisoners in this facility. All double-Y chromos. All thieves, rapists, murderers, child-molesters. All scum. Just because they have taken on religion doesn't make them any less dangerous. I try not to offend their convictions. I don't want to upset the order. I don't want ripples in the water. And I don't want a woman...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I know a little something about the world because I'm a 52-year-old manic asshole! It's a horrible world! Starvation, dismemberment, torture, rape, corn-holing... it's horrible out there, but it's worse here in the movie set! We have danger... and stupidity! I don't want someone dying on my set! If someone dies here, I'll blow my brains out and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Whatever you do... don't fall asleep.”
“- Mike: Mayday, mayday, Alpha Margot 4 to Hogsden... Do you copy? Over.
- Comander Barton: Base camp here. We've been looking for you for hours, Alpha Margot, over.
- Mike: Copy you, Hogsden. Sir my partner was killed in action, and I'm in critical condition requesting immediate extract with E.O.D. Over.
- Comander Barton: Define critical, staff...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Charlie Sheen: Do me a favor. Promise me you won't drive.
- Lindsay Lohan: That's sweet. You're worried about me driving.
- Charlie Sheen: I'm worried about me. I'm a pedestrian.”
“I never rode a bull - I'm not that stupid.”
“- Giles Prentice: A Broken what?
- Secretary of Defense Baird: Broken Arrow. It's a Class 4 Strategic Theatre Emergency. It's what we call it when we lose a nuclear weapon.
- Giles Prentice: I don't know what's scarier, losing nuclear weapons, or that it happens so often there's actually a term for it.”
“I don't react well to bullets.”
“Hey, Ryan, be careful what you shoot at. Most things in here don't react too well to bullets.”
“I'm here to help you. I'm Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.”
“I'm too old for this shit!”