Traveling quotes314 traveling quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The miles will fly and your children won't cry, if you play car bingo.”
“I would still like to go to the moon before I die.”
“- Lola Deveraux: Journeys alone are always so tedious, don't you find? 'Specially when they are long.
- Sherlock Holmes: Will this be a long journey?
- Lola Deveraux: That all depends. But I do think it will seem shorter if there are two of us... don't you?
- Sherlock Holmes: I hope it will not seem too short.”
“- Nick Spitz: We travel. I took you to the Poconos that time.
- Audrey Spitz: That was... That was for a funeral, Nick.
- Nick Spitz: How about, uh, when we went to Virginia when my uncle was in a hospice and we got to see him die? We did that.”
“- Harvey Hall: Where you goin' little lady?
- Boxcar Bertha: Ah, to Africa.
- Harvey Hall: Africa?
- Boxcar Bertha: I'm a missionary. I've dedicated my life to the black heathen.”
“- Jane: Do you know what this is?
- Jesse Pinkman: It's a whole lot of cheddar.
- Jane: This is freedom! This is saying I can go anywhere I want! I can be anybody! Who do you want to be? Where do you want to go? South America? Europe? Australia?
- Jesse Pinkman: Is New Zealand part of Australia?
- Jane: New Zealand is New Zealand!
- Jesse...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- White Boy: I don't suppose it matters which way we go.
- The Girl: We'll stay here. Perhaps the water will come back.
- White Boy: Where from?”
“- Turner: We've gone too far. He means we haven't really got any where.
- Pherber: He means we've got to go much further out.
- Turner: We have to go much further, much further back! And faster.”
“- Vector: Don't you think it's time for you to go to Zalem?
- Chiren: What I want is not there.”
“I will go alone into Rome. If I do not return by sunset, then let the army into Rome.”
“The illusion, quite simply, is so perfect, that tourists weep. It's easy to be cynical. But what else can a tourist possibly do, but weep?”
“- Anne Larson: You know, I spent my honeymoon by the sea 12 years ago.
- Cecile: Did you like it? I mean, the place?
- Anne Larson: Yes, I liked both it and the place.”
“- Sinbad: I have come to raise a crew for the hard and dangerous voyage to the land of Colossa.
- Karim: The land of the cyclops. We may be thieves and murderers, but we're not fools.”
“I use a device to slide through time. The longer I travel, the harder it is to control. I got two charges: One to get me here, one to get me home.”
“- Mr. Best: How far are you going today?
- Donald Crowhurst: Oh, just staying locally. Practising for a longer haul, though.
- Mr. Best: Really? Any place in particular?
- Donald Crowhurst: Round the world.”
The only thing that I can imagine that would test a man more than sailing around the world in a boat alone, stopping only once, is not stopping at all. And "The Sunday Times" has asked me here today to announce just such a challenge. There will be a cash prize for the man who comes first, and a prize for the man who is fastest.
- Polly Cutler: Goodbye Mr. Starkey, and thank you.
- Inspector Starkey: I know you've seen enough of the falls for one trip, but don't cross us off your list. Goodbye.
- Ray Cutler: Goodbye, and my thanks.
- Inspector Starkey: I bet that was the first time anyone ever used "scuttle it" as a prayer.
- Ray Cutler: And had it answered.
“- Customs Officer: How long do you plan to be here?
- Ray Cutler: Three days.
- Customs Officer: Honeymooners?
- Polly Cutler: That's right.
- Customs Officer: That isn't liquor you have in that case under your coat, is it?
- Ray Cutler: Uh, books. I'm going to catch up on my reading.
- Customs Officer: Reading!”
“- Jacob Kowalski: Are you going somewhere?
- Newt Scamander: No. We're going somewhere.
- Jacob Kowalski: Genius!”
“- Miles Miller: You have the option to stay either in California or Nevada.
- Laramie Seymour Sullivan: I always wanted to stay in the honeymoon suite, even though I'm not currently on my honeymoon.”
“You know it's like, I dunno you... you float out... float out at sea then one day you find a port, say, 'I'm gonna stay here a few days'. A few days becomes a few years. Then you forgot where you were going in the first place. Then you realize you don't really give a shit about where you was going, cause you like where you at.”