Traveling quotes326 traveling quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We reached the Mediterranean. I wanted those waters to be blue, but they were black, nighttime waters, and how I suffered then, straining to recall the color that in my youth I had taken for granted.”
“What do you say we just back it in and go back to the Bronx?”
“I'm gonna be all the way out there, all the way fucking out there. Just on my own. You know, no fucking watch, no map, no axe, no nothing. No nothing. Just be out there. Just be out there in it. You know, big mountains, rivers, sky, game. Just be out there in it, you know? In the wild.”
“No matter how you travel, it's still you going.”
“I've always loved travel anyway: the open road, the smell of the wind in my face, the flies clogging up my grill.”
“I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. You're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna have fun... We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We were up to our elbows in your underwear drawer. It was like touching the Shroud of Turin.”
“The miles will fly and your children won't cry, if you play car bingo.”
- Captain Borodin: I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?
- Marko Ramius: I suppose.
- Captain Borodin: No papers?
- Marko Ramius: No papers,... (continue)(continue reading)
“I would still like to go to the moon before I die.”
“- Mad Hatter: Your carriage, my lady.
- Alice: A hat?
- Mad Hatter: Of course. Anyone can go by horse or rail, but the absolute best way to travel is by hat. Have I made a rhyme?”
“Well, good morning, everybody, and welcome to day 255,642 aboard the Axiom. As always, the weather is a balmy 72 degrees and sunny, and, uh... oh, I see the ship's log is showing that today is the 700th anniversary of our five year cruise. Well, I'm sure our forefathers would be proud to know that 700 years later we'd be... doing the exact same...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Any new country I go, I realize the less I know, and the luckier I feel.”
“- Passport Official: Purpose of your visit?
- Javed: I'm going to see Bruce Springsteen's hometown.
- Passport Official: I can't think of a better reason to visit the United States than to see the home of the Boss!”
“Only one is a wanderer; two together are always going somewhere.”
“- Sabrina Fairchild: Maybe you should go to Paris, Linus.
- Linus Larrabee: To Paris?
- Sabrina Fairchild: It helped me a lot. Have you ever been there?
- Linus Larrabee: Oh, yes. Yes. Once. I was there for thirty-five minutes.
- Sabrina Fairchild: Thirty-five minutes?
- Linus Larrabee: Changing planes. I was on my way to Iraq on an oil deal.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We'll play a little game I invented. One of us opens the atlas at random, sticks a pin in the open page, wherever it lands, that's where we go.”
“- Drew: I just wanna know... in Africa... did you meet someone?
- Kate: Yes, I did. I met me.”