Traveling quotes321 traveling quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We reached the Mediterranean. I wanted those waters to be blue, but they were black, nighttime waters, and how I suffered then, straining to recall the color that in my youth I had taken for granted.”
“I've always loved travel anyway: the open road, the smell of the wind in my face, the flies clogging up my grill.”
“The miles will fly and your children won't cry, if you play car bingo.”
“I would still like to go to the moon before I die.”
“- Mad Hatter: Your carriage, my lady.
- Alice: A hat?
- Mad Hatter: Of course. Anyone can go by horse or rail, but the absolute best way to travel is by hat. Have I made a rhyme?”
“- Sabrina Fairchild: Maybe you should go to Paris, Linus.
- Linus Larrabee: To Paris?
- Sabrina Fairchild: It helped me a lot. Have you ever been there?
- Linus Larrabee: Oh, yes. Yes. Once. I was there for thirty-five minutes.
- Sabrina Fairchild: Thirty-five minutes?
- Linus Larrabee: Changing planes. I was on my way to Iraq on an oil deal.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We'll play a little game I invented. One of us opens the atlas at random, sticks a pin in the open page, wherever it lands, that's where we go.”
“- Drew: I just wanna know... in Africa... did you meet someone?
- Kate: Yes, I did. I met me.”
“- Anthony Keane, Counsel for the Defense: I was thinking just today, how much fun it would be to go to Italy.
- Gay Keane: Italy? I thought we'd planned on going to Switzerland.
- Anthony Keane, Counsel for the Defense: I know. But Italy somehow seemed so much more - colourful. Might go back to Venice. You know, get in a gondola.
- Gay Keane:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lola Deveraux: Journeys alone are always so tedious, don't you find? 'Specially when they are long.
- Sherlock Holmes: Will this be a long journey?
- Lola Deveraux: That all depends. But I do think it will seem shorter if there are two of us... don't you?
- Sherlock Holmes: I hope it will not seem too short.”
“- Nick Spitz: We travel. I took you to the Poconos that time.
- Audrey Spitz: That was... That was for a funeral, Nick.
- Nick Spitz: How about, uh, when we went to Virginia when my uncle was in a hospice and we got to see him die? We did that.”
“- Harvey Hall: Where you goin' little lady?
- Boxcar Bertha: Ah, to Africa.
- Harvey Hall: Africa?
- Boxcar Bertha: I'm a missionary. I've dedicated my life to the black heathen.”
“- Jane: Do you know what this is?
- Jesse Pinkman: It's a whole lot of cheddar.
- Jane: This is freedom! This is saying I can go anywhere I want! I can be anybody! Who do you want to be? Where do you want to go? South America? Europe? Australia?
- Jesse Pinkman: Is New Zealand part of Australia?
- Jane: New Zealand is New Zealand!
- Jesse...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- White Boy: I don't suppose it matters which way we go.
- The Girl: We'll stay here. Perhaps the water will come back.
- White Boy: Where from?”
“- Turner: We've gone too far. He means we haven't really got any where.
- Pherber: He means we've got to go much further out.
- Turner: We have to go much further, much further back! And faster.”
“- Vector: Don't you think it's time for you to go to Zalem?
- Chiren: What I want is not there.”
“I will go alone into Rome. If I do not return by sunset, then let the army into Rome.”
“The illusion, quite simply, is so perfect, that tourists weep. It's easy to be cynical. But what else can a tourist possibly do, but weep?”
“- Anne Larson: You know, I spent my honeymoon by the sea 12 years ago.
- Cecile: Did you like it? I mean, the place?
- Anne Larson: Yes, I liked both it and the place.”
“- Sinbad: I have come to raise a crew for the hard and dangerous voyage to the land of Colossa.
- Karim: The land of the cyclops. We may be thieves and murderers, but we're not fools.”