Traveling quotes326 traveling quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We reached the Mediterranean. I wanted those waters to be blue, but they were black, nighttime waters, and how I suffered then, straining to recall the color that in my youth I had taken for granted.”
“No matter how you travel, it's still you going.”
“I've always loved travel anyway: the open road, the smell of the wind in my face, the flies clogging up my grill.”
“I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. You're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna have fun... We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We were up to our elbows in your underwear drawer. It was like touching the Shroud of Turin.”
“The miles will fly and your children won't cry, if you play car bingo.”
- Captain Borodin: I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?
- Marko Ramius: I suppose.
- Captain Borodin: No papers?
- Marko Ramius: No papers,... (continue)(continue reading)
“I would still like to go to the moon before I die.”
“- Mad Hatter: Your carriage, my lady.
- Alice: A hat?
- Mad Hatter: Of course. Anyone can go by horse or rail, but the absolute best way to travel is by hat. Have I made a rhyme?”
“Any new country I go, I realize the less I know, and the luckier I feel.”
“- Passport Official: Purpose of your visit?
- Javed: I'm going to see Bruce Springsteen's hometown.
- Passport Official: I can't think of a better reason to visit the United States than to see the home of the Boss!”
“Only one is a wanderer; two together are always going somewhere.”
“- Sabrina Fairchild: Maybe you should go to Paris, Linus.
- Linus Larrabee: To Paris?
- Sabrina Fairchild: It helped me a lot. Have you ever been there?
- Linus Larrabee: Oh, yes. Yes. Once. I was there for thirty-five minutes.
- Sabrina Fairchild: Thirty-five minutes?
- Linus Larrabee: Changing planes. I was on my way to Iraq on an oil deal.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We'll play a little game I invented. One of us opens the atlas at random, sticks a pin in the open page, wherever it lands, that's where we go.”
“- Drew: I just wanna know... in Africa... did you meet someone?
- Kate: Yes, I did. I met me.”
“- Anthony Keane, Counsel for the Defense: I was thinking just today, how much fun it would be to go to Italy.
- Gay Keane: Italy? I thought we'd planned on going to Switzerland.
- Anthony Keane, Counsel for the Defense: I know. But Italy somehow seemed so much more - colourful. Might go back to Venice. You know, get in a gondola.
- Gay Keane:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lola Deveraux: Journeys alone are always so tedious, don't you find? 'Specially when they are long.
- Sherlock Holmes: Will this be a long journey?
- Lola Deveraux: That all depends. But I do think it will seem shorter if there are two of us... don't you?
- Sherlock Holmes: I hope it will not seem too short.”
“- Nick Spitz: We travel. I took you to the Poconos that time.
- Audrey Spitz: That was... That was for a funeral, Nick.
- Nick Spitz: How about, uh, when we went to Virginia when my uncle was in a hospice and we got to see him die? We did that.”
“- Harvey Hall: Where you goin' little lady?
- Boxcar Bertha: Ah, to Africa.
- Harvey Hall: Africa?
- Boxcar Bertha: I'm a missionary. I've dedicated my life to the black heathen.”