Relationships quotes1424 relationships quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship.”
“To win a woman, take her with you to see Dracula.”
“We rip out so much of ourselves to be cured of things faster than we should that we go bankrupt by the age of thirty and have less to offer each time we start with someone new. But to make yourself feel nothing so as not to feel anything - what a waste!”
“I feel like once you know someone is there for you and once you know they love you, you never actually think of them again.”
“Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine.”
“Love is when you would go to the very end of the world with her, and in case she feels weary and tired in between the journey, you would carry her till the end.”
“It doesn't matter whether you're sellingJesus or Buddha or civil rights or 'How to Make Money in Real Estate With No Money Down'. That doesn't make you a human being; it makes you a marketing rep. If you want to talk to somebody honestly, as a human being, ask him about his kids. Find out what his dreams are - just to find out, for no other...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When two people love each other, really love each other, but they just can't get it together, when do you get to that point where enough is enough?”
“- Jim: [after seeing Edward accidentally cut Kim] Hey! Now you've done it!
- Kim: It was just a scratch Jim, really!
- Peg Boggs: What's going on?
- Jim: Call a doctor, he skewered Kim!
- Kim: He didn't skewer me!
- Jim: [now bullying and shoving Edward] You can't touch anything without destroying it! Who the hell do you think you are hanging...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Thornton: If anybody had told me six months ago that today I'd be in a graveyard in Innisfree with a girl like you that I'm just about to kiss, I'd have told 'em...
- Mary Kate Danaher: Oh, but the kisses are a long way off yet!
- Thornton: Huh?
- Mary Kate Danaher: Well, we just started a-courtin', and next month, we, we start the walkin' out...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There'll be no locks or bolts between us, Mary Kate... except those in your own mercenary little heart!”
“- Stu: He's the second worst guy I've ever met.
- Vic: Who's the first?
- Stu: I'll give you a hint. It's you.”
“- Mary Austin: What's it like, singing for all those people?
- Freddie Mercury: When I know they're listening, when I know I really have them, I couldn't sing off-key if I tried. I am exactly the person I was always meant to be. I'm not afraid of anything... The only other time I ever feel that way is when I'm with you.”
“You have a new backpack. Only this time, I want you to fill it with people. Feel the weight of that bag. Make no mistake - your relationships are the heaviest components in your life. All those negotiations and arguments, and secrets and compromises. You don't need to carry all that weight. Do you feel the straps cutting into your shoulders?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Robb: See, Mike, the only difference between giving up and not giving up is if you take her back when she wants to come back. But you can't do anything to make her want to come back. In fact, you can only do stuff to make her not want to come back.
- Mike: So the only difference is if I forget about her or just pretend to forget about her?”
“All dames are alike: they reach down your throat so they can grab your heart, pull it out and they throw it on the floor, and they step on it with their high heels, they spit on it, shove it in the oven and they cook the shit out of it. Then they slice it into little pieces, slam it on a hunk of toast, and they serve it to you. And they expect...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Serena Unger: Wait. Is this the part where you act the basic bitch and tell me you got your eye on me and that you don't trust me?
- Adele Wolff: Welcome to the moment.”
“Death ends a life, not a relationship.”
“I was in love too. My wife wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. She wanted to get married, we did. She wanted to have kids, we did. She wanted to spend the rest of our lives together and did in each other arms, we did.”
“- Harry Hart: When I was shot, can you guess what the last thing was that flashed through my mind? It was absolutely nothing. I had no ties. No bittersweet memories. I was leaving nothing behind. Never experienced companionship, never been in love. And in that moment, all I felt was loneliness and regret.
- Eggsy: I'm sorry.
- Harry Hart: Don't...” (continue)(continue reading)