“About Last Night...” quotes(1986)
Plot – After a softball game, two friends - Danny Martine and Bernie Litko - go for a drink with their teammates. Bernie, who works with Danny at a restaurant supply company, always dreams about conquering beautiful girls, while his friend, although more reserved, is very attractive and has no problems winning a woman's heart. In fact Debbie Sullivan, a cute brunette who works in an advertising company and has a disappointing relationship with her boss Steve is attracted to Danny. Debbie and Danny have a one-night stand, thinking that will be it, but they discover they get along well, so they start dating and eventually fall truly in love. They decide to move in together despite attempts by both Bernie and Joan Gunther - a friend of Debbie's - to dissuade them from taking such a step. Living together only goes well for five months: Debbie gives it her best, trying to understand Danny and to share problems and joys. She is pleased to be the woman of the house and she would also like a child, thinking of creating a regular family. Danny instead is afraid and keeps his distance from her, he misses his past freedom and starts treating her badly.
All actors – Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, Jim Belushi, Elizabeth Perkins, George DiCenzo, Michael Alldredge, Robin Thomas, Donna Gibbons, Megan Mullally, Patricia Duff, Rosanna DeSoto, Sachi Parkershow all
“About Last Night...” Quotes 16 quotes
“- Debbie: You're the best.
- Danny: I bet you say that to all your guys.
- Debbie: Yep, and they believe it.”
“Look, if he forgets to call one day, no big deal; two days, it's an oversight. Honey, he hasn't called you in three days; he's sleeping with somebody else.”
“- Bernie: Was that the chick from last night?
- Danny: Yeah, I picked up the phone and she was already on the line.
- Bernie: Yeah, right. Pull this leg and it plays jingle bells.”
“- Debbie: That 2nd baseman's got a really nice ass.
- Joan: I refuse to go out with a man whose ass is smaller than mine.”
“- Joan: I'm a neurosurgeon, you?
- Bernie: I'm a prizefighter. Do you know much about boxing?
- Joan: No.
- Bernie: I'm the heavyweight champion of the world.”
“- Joan: So, worried much about western civilization?
- Danny: Not really. Not tonight.
- Joan: It's collapsing, or hadn't you notice?
- Danny: I live in a pretty good neighborhood.”
“I'm gonna let you guys do what you guys gotta do. Don't worry about me, I'm just gonna go home, make a little macaroni and cheese, seal the windows, and turn on the gas.”