Positiveness quotes5 positiveness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- La trovi in Relationships in Hollywood
“Don't let people disrespect you. My mom says don't open the door to the devil. Surround yourself with positive people.”
- From the animation: Trolls
“Branch-You don't know anything, Poppy, and I can't wait to see the look on your face when you realize you realize the world isn't all cupcakes and rainbows, cause it isn't.
Poppy-Hey, I know it's not all cupcakes and rainbows, but I'd rather go through life thinking that it mostly is instead of being like you. You don't sing. You don't dance....” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Secret: Dare to Dream
“Look, no matter how bad things are, they can always get worse.”
- From the TV Series: Scrubs
“It's hard to take positive steps, when you've burned the bridge you got to walk across.”
- From the movie: A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
“- Fred Rogers: We are trying to give the world positive ways of dealing with their feelings.
- Lloyd Vogel: Yeah, like what?
- Fred Rogers: There are many things you can do. You can play all the lowest keys on a piano at the same time.”