Cuba Gooding Jr. quotes
“- Waitress: You want strawberry pie or apple pie?
- Radio: I wan' both!”
“- Radio: This is Radio. What pants do I put on?
- Coach: Just grab something...
- Radio: How 'bout this one?
- Coach: Those look fine Radio.”
“Soulmates. It's extremely rare but it exists. Sort of like twin souls tuning into each other. Apparently even in death.”
“- Enrico Pollini: I am Enrico Pollini. Now, I know what you are thinking... Enrico is a girl's name.
- Owen Templeton: No I wasn't.
- Enrico Pollini: No pun intended.
- Owen Templeton: What pun was that?”
“I speak to my agent about great roles, and he's like, 'They are all going to Will Smith.'”
“I have never made a decision based on race and never will.”
“- Chris Nielsen: Where is God in all of this?
- Albert Lewis: Oh, he's up there. Somewhere shouting down that he loves us. Wondering why we can't hear him. You think?”
“- Rod Tidwell: I feel for you, man. But a real man wouldn't shoplift the pootie from a single mom.
- Jerry Maguire: I didn't shoplift the pootie.
[Rod Tidwell gives him a long Look]
- Jerry Maguire: All right. I shoplifted the pootie.”
“- Sam Daniels: Just don't get negative on me.
- Major Salt: Affirmative.”
“- Amelia: Hey, honey. How's Alaska?
- Ted Brooks: Oh, just great. Everything's white. Including my father!”
“- Barb: Mostly the stuff the butcher can't sell. Hooves, lips, organs... slump.
- Ted Brooks: In Miami, we call them hot dogs.”
“I am not a bus driver! I do not work for the bus company! All right? I... I needed a ride to New Mexico, so I stole this uniform! See this jacket? This is not my jacket! Remember Marty, the bus driver? Huh? This is his shirt! I stole it! And these pants, you think I'd wear these pants? These aren't my pants! These are Marty's pants. I stole...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nurse Lt. Evelyn Johnson: Where'd you get this?
- Petty Officer Doris Miller: Boxin'.
- Nurse Lt. Evelyn Johnson: You win?
- Petty Officer Doris Miller: Yes, Ma'am.
- Nurse Lt. Evelyn Johnson: And what do you get for winning?
- Petty Officer Doris Miller: Respect.”
“- Chief Carl Brashear: Forgive me sir, but to me, the Navy isn't a business. It's an organization of people who represent the finest aspects of our nation. We have many traditions. In my career, I have encountered most of them. Some are good, some not so good. I would, however not be here today were it not for our greatest tradition of all.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Clifford Dubose: You're going downtown!
- Lawson Russell: On what charge?
- Clifford Dubose: Arrogance.”