Anna Kendrick quotes
Branch-No, thank you.
Branch-For showing me how to be happy.”
“Branch-What's your plan?
Poppy-I just told you: Rescue everyone and make it home safely.
Branch-Okay. That's not a plan, that's a wish list.”
“Branch-You don't know anything, Poppy, and I can't wait to see the look on your face when you realize you realize the world isn't all cupcakes and rainbows, cause it isn't.
Poppy-Hey, I know it's not all cupcakes and rainbows, but I'd rather go through life thinking that it mostly is instead of being like you. You don't sing. You don't dance. So...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Everybody has a dark side. Some of us are better at hiding it than others.”
“When I look back on this, I won't remember performing and competing. I'm going to remember you weirdos.”
“- Christian Wolff: My father was an officer in the army. Psychological operations. He was concerned that I might be taken advantage of somehow, so he arranged for me to train with a number of specialists throughout my childhood. We lived in 34 homes in 17 years.
- Dana Cummings: You moved 34 times?
- Christian Wolff: Mm-hm.
- Dana Cummings: God,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I like finding things that aren't obvious.”
“- Ryan Bingham: Natalie, what is it you think we do here?
- Natalie Keener: We prepare the newly unemployed for the emotional and physical hurdles of job hunting, while minimizing legal blow-back.
- Ryan Bingham: That's what we're selling. It's not what we're doing. We are here to make limbo tolerable, to ferry wounded souls across the river of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dana Cummings: What is this place?
- Christian Wolff: Panamerica Airstream, 34ft 7inches long, 8ft 5 inches wide. Dimensions which are perfectly adequate for one person. Preferable, even.
- Dana Cummings: This is where you live?
- Christian Wolff: No, I don't live here, this is a storage unit, that would be weird.”
“How can you not think about that? How does it not cross your mind that you might want a future with someone?”
No, dad, I don't actually care. I just wanted to say "stepmonster".
“- Natalie Keener: I thought I'd be engaged by now. I thought by 23, I'd be married, maybe have a kid, corner office by day, entertaining at night. I was supposed to be driving a Grand Cherokee by now.
- Alex Gora: Well, life can underwhelm you that way. At a certain point, you stop with the deadlines. It can be a little counter-productive.”
“Sometimes it feels like, no matter how much success I have, it's not gonna matter until I find the right guy.”