Walking quotes66 walking quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“People think I have an interesting walk. Hell, I'm just trying to hold my gut in.”
“You ever see the way he walk? You're gonna tell him why the other boys kick his ass all the time?”
“On the evening of October 7, 1989 several hundred people got together for some evening exercise and marched for the right to go for walks without the Berlin Wall getting in their way.”
“We want to make one thing very clear to you, Ron. The possibility of your ever walking again is minimal... almost impossible. You're a T6 - paralyzed from the mid-chest down. Probably... you'll be in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.”
“Panda's don't walk. We roll!”
“- Biaggio: Do you know we've been walking for half a mile? I can tell by how much we've bonded.
- Joe: You haven't said a word the whole time.”
“- Jeremy: Let me fly you home. We can talk on the way.
- Mrs. Brisby: No, thank you. I'm afraid of heights.
- Jeremy: All right, so we'll walk.”
“The question is: what happens after you walk off into the sunset?”
“We don't slump like this!”
“- William Hundert: Follow the path, Mr. Masoudi. Walk where the great men before you have walked.
- Louis Masoudi: Yes, sir. It’s… it's better for the grass.
- William Hundert: It's better for you.”
“- Great Gam Gam: What happened to you?
- Jan Wolfhouse: Oh, I, uh, accidentally walked into a wall... the Berlin Wall...”
“Come on, we can just walk around it. It can't be that big.”
“You can't just walk out of a drive-in.”
“- Emile: Why are you walking like that?
- Remy: I don't want to constantly have to wash my paws. Did you ever think about how we walk on the same paws that we handle food with? You ever think about what we put into our mouths?
- Emile: All the time.
- Remy: Ugh, when I eat, I don't want to taste everywhere my paws have been.”
“You want to talk? Take a walk. You want to eat? Take a seat.”
“- Carol Peterson: Where are you going?
- Ray Peterson: I can't walk anywhere without you asking me where I'm going... I'm going to Paris, France, okay? I'm going to Banff, Canada, alright? That's where I'm going.
- Carol Peterson: Are you taking the dog?
- Ray Peterson: Yeah, yeah, I'm taking the dog for a walk.”
“- Stephanie Kehoe: Weren't you saying how you wanted to stretch your legs?
- Christopher Marshall: Well, if your husband wouldn't mind...
- Ty Ventura: She doesn't have a husband.
- Marisa Ventura: I don't have a husband.
- Christopher Marshall: Well, I insist, then. Come with us, if you're free.”