Feeling quotes589 feeling quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Someone once said interviews are like thumbprints on your windpipe. That's kinda how I feel.”
“We struggle so hard to hold on to these things that we know are gonna disappear eventually. And that’s really noble.”
“- Linda Voss: What do you want from me?
- Ed Leland: I want you to stop feeling sorry for yourself.
- Linda Voss: No, you want me to stop feeling, like you... You did love me, didn't you? I couldn't have been wrong.
- Ed Leland: You weren't.
- Linda Voss: Well then how do you stop, or want to?”
“I'm a night-stalking, crime-fighting vigilante, and a heavy metal rapping machine. I don't feel anything emotionally, except for rage. 24/7, 365, at a million percent.”
“- Colonel Allen Faulkner: Shawn, how goes it?
- Lt. Shawn Fynn: Fine thanks. I tell you, Jock, that's it. My heels are where my balls used to be.”
“Don't be afraid to feel as angry or as loving as you can, because when you feel nothing, it's just death.”
“Anyone else getting that pre-rape feeling?”
“- Dr. Molly Griswold: There's no such thing as semi-platonic.
- Roy McAvoy: Well there ought to be.”
“Why was I not made of stone - like thee?”
“- Sam: I still feel at home in my house.
- Andrew Largeman: You'll see one day when you move out. You feel like you can never get it back. It's like you feel homesick for a place that doesn't even exist. Maybe it's like this rite of passage. You won't ever have this feeling again until you create a new idea of home for yourself for your kids,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Love isn't a decision. It's a feeling. If we could decide who we loved, it would be much simplier, but much less magical.”
“Talking between men and women never solves anything. Where we think, they feel. They are creatures of the heart.”
“- Verona: Have you no heart?
- Count Vladislaus Dracula: No! I have no heart, I feel no love. Nor fear, nor joy, nor sorrow. I am hollow... and I will live forever.”
The man of my dreams has almost faded now. The one I have created in my mind. The sort of man each woman dreams of, in the deepest and most secret reaches of her heart. I can almost see him now before me. What would I say to him if he were really here? "Forgive me. I have never known this feeling. I have lived without it all my life. Is it any... (continue)(continue reading)