Badness quotes409 badness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“There'll be no locks or bolts between us, Mary Kate... except those in your own mercenary little heart!”
“- Stu: He's the second worst guy I've ever met.
- Vic: Who's the first?
- Stu: I'll give you a hint. It's you.”
“Which would be worse? To live as a monster, or to die as a good man?”
“Down here they say rattlesnakes don't commit suicide.”
“Even bad men love their mommas.”
“It is better to be the right hand of the devil than in his path.”
“- Brown: What am I guilty of?
- Ray: Being a cunt, Brown. Being a cunt.”
“Some people think the Crucifixion only took place on Calvary. They better wise up! Taking Joey Doyle's life to stop him from testifying is a crucifixion. And dropping a sling on Kayo Dugan because he was ready to spill his guts tomorrow, that's a crucifixion. And every time the Mob puts the pressure on a good man, tries to stop him from doing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- August Walker: Is it true Lane gassed a village of 2000 people?
- Ethan Hunt: Yes.
- August Walker: Is it true he brought down an entire passenger plane just to kill one man?
- Ethan Hunt: Yes.
- August Walker: Is it true that he...
- Ethan Hunt: Look, Walker, whatever you've heard, if it makes your skin crawl, it's probably true.”
“We're all going to hell.”
“Friends tell friends the truth. Okay, maybe sometimes I'm a little bit asshole, but the world needs assholes. Otherwise where would shit go out.”
“- Willie Stark: Do you know what good comes out of?
- Adam Stanton: You tell me, Mr. Stark.
- Willie Stark: Out of bad, that's what good comes out of. Because you can't make it out of anything else. You didn't know that, did you?”
“Good and evil, right and wrong were invented for the ordinary average man, the inferior man, because he needs them.”
“Saving the world, as it turns out, is very hard, you know? Long hours, bad pay, and perhaps the world does not want to be saved. Inside all of us, there are packs of wolves, some flocks of sheep roaming through our thoughts. We want to be fair, and yet, we want to win. We want to be righteous, but we want to get ahead. Such is our struggle. Uh,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Violet Crawley: Machiavelli is frequently underrated. He had many qualities.
- Isobel Merton: So did Caligula - not all of them charming.”
“I'm what you call an ice-cold can of whoop-ass.”