Badness quotes429 badness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Down here they say rattlesnakes don't commit suicide.”
“There'll be no locks or bolts between us, Mary Kate... except those in your own mercenary little heart!”
“Saving the world, as it turns out, is very hard, you know? Long hours, bad pay, and perhaps the world does not want to be saved. Inside all of us, there are packs of wolves, some flocks of sheep roaming through our thoughts. We want to be fair, and yet, we want to win. We want to be righteous, but we want to get ahead. Such is our struggle. Uh,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm what you call an ice-cold can of whoop-ass.”
“- Stu: He's the second worst guy I've ever met.
- Vic: Who's the first?
- Stu: I'll give you a hint. It's you.”
“Why is it always the man's fault? No matter where you go, it's like you're some sort of wandering guilty person without even having harmed a simple kitten. I actually get sad when I think about it. If one is so unfortunate as to have been born... male, then you're also born guilty. Think of the injustice in that. Women are always the victims,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Let the junkie scum go down in flames!”
“- Tree Gelbman: You know, it's funny, you relive the same day over and over again, you kind of start to see who you really are. If my mom saw me now, and who I've become, I don't think she'd be very proud.
- Carter Davis: Don't say that.
- Tree Gelbman: It's true. I'm not a good person, Carter. Maybe it's karma, maybe I deserve it.”
“- Ron Fox: You see this cute little white girl, Beecher?
- Dr. Beecher: Yeah.
- Ron Fox: Do you want her to get raped and murdered?
- Dr. Beecher: Of course not.
- Ron Fox: You sure? Cause this is America. Do you want to rape America?
- Dr. Beecher: No.
- Ron Fox: Then stop fucking with me!”
“For every Mother Teresa, there's a Jeffrey Dahmer.”
“- Franklin Hart, Jr.: I'm not such a bad guy!
- Judy Bernly: You're a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot.
- Franklin Hart, Jr.: So I have a few faults; who doesn't?”
“You want a Rolls-Royce, you don't come here, no no. You go to England, or wherever the fuck they make it. If you want champagne, you go see the French. If you needmoney, you find a Jew. But, if you want dirt, or scum buried under a rock somewhere, or some secret nobody wants anybody to know about, there's only one place to go: right here,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Which would be worse? To live as a monster, or to die as a good man?”
“People always thought I grew up on a farm. And I guess, in a way, I did. But I lived a lifetime before that, in those six weeks on the road in the winter of 1931. When people ask me if Michael Sullivan was a good man, or if there was just no good in him at all, I always give the same answer. I just tell them... he was my father.”
- Zeus Carver: Why you keep calling me Jésus? I look Puerto Rican to you?
- John McClane: Guy back there called you Jésus.
- Zeus Carver: He didn't say Jésus. He said, "Hey, Zeus"! My name is Zeus.
- John McClane: Zeus?
- Zeus Carver: Yeah, Zeus! As in, father of Apollo? Mt. Olympus? Don't fuck with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass?... (continue)(continue reading)
“Even bad men love their mommas.”
“It is better to be the right hand of the devil than in his path.”
“- Brown: What am I guilty of?
- Ray: Being a cunt, Brown. Being a cunt.”
“You are a horrible person, and you not understanding that you’re a horrible person, doesn’t make you less of a horrible person. ”