Scorn quotes184 scorn quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Mary: Remove this peasant from my party! Take his friend, too. I'm having trouble breathing.
- Christopher Tracy: Maybe if you took off your chastity belt, you could breathe a little more better!”
“- Cindy: You are like wet sand in my underwear.
- Jim: Ouch.”
“- Lola Brewster: You seem lovely, as always. Of course, there are fewer lights on than usual. In fact, any fewer, and I'd need a seeing-eye dog.
- Marina Rudd: Oh, I shouldn't bother to buy one, dear. In that wig, you could play Lassie.
- Lola Brewster: Same adorable sense of humor. And I'm so glad to see that you've not only kept your gorgeous...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- May: Donald, there is something bothering you, isn't there?
- Donald: You know May, you have a definite grab for the obvious.”
- Captain Amelia: I don't much care for this crew you hired. They're... how did I describe them, Arrow? I said something rather good this morning before coffee.
- Mr. Arrow: "A ludicrous parcel of driveling galoots", ma'am.
- Captain Amelia: There you go, poetry.
“Love is a dung hill, Betty, and I am but a cock that climbs upon it to crow.”
“- Mr. Lowenstein: I work for Oskar Schindler!
- First S.S. Guard: Essential worker for Oskar Schindler.
- Mr. Lowenstein: Yes!
- Second S.S. Guard: A one-armed Jew. Twice as useless.”
“Don't take it personally, they're just trying to figure out if you're a gold digging whore. You know, like my wife.”
“So you can just go and fuck yourself. That is if you can get that limp old noodle of yours to stand up.”
“It's your gods. It's your bloody, awful, stinking gods. They made you what you are. May they rot away in the filthy hell they came from!”
“- Milo: I know who you are. You're Teddy Duchamp. Your dad's a looney. A looney up in the nuthouse in Togus. He took your ear and he put it to a stove and burnt it off.
- Teddy: My father stormed the beach at Normandy.
- Milo: He's crazier than a shithouse rat. No wonder you're acting the way you are with a looney for a father.”
“Doctor, I'd love to chat. Tea, cake, the whole shebang, but I have a ship to launch and... you've got your outfit to buff up.”
“What a fitting end to your life's pursuits. You're about to become a permanent addition to this archaeological find. Who knows? In a thousand years, even you may be worth something.”
“What are you supposed to be, a birthday cake? Too bad everybody's had a piece.”
“God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the fuck has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?”
“- Louie Kritski: Why is that you have twenty-four different kinds of pork rinds and you only have one kind of peanut butter?
- Cashier: Because we don't get too many fussy little white pricks in here.
- Louie Kritski: Okay.”
“Unpleasant man. No one has yet worked out what really makes him tick. But he sings well.”
“An empty-headed blonde with a fat rear. Oh, Marilyn was pretty enough to look at, but there were hundreds of better-looking actresses poking around Hollywood.”