Scorn quotes184 scorn quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Mary: Remove this peasant from my party! Take his friend, too. I'm having trouble breathing.
- Christopher Tracy: Maybe if you took off your chastity belt, you could breathe a little more better!”
“- Lola Brewster: You seem lovely, as always. Of course, there are fewer lights on than usual. In fact, any fewer, and I'd need a seeing-eye dog.
- Marina Rudd: Oh, I shouldn't bother to buy one, dear. In that wig, you could play Lassie.
- Lola Brewster: Same adorable sense of humor. And I'm so glad to see that you've not only kept your gorgeous...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Don't take it personally, they're just trying to figure out if you're a gold digging whore. You know, like my wife.”
“So you can just go and fuck yourself. That is if you can get that limp old noodle of yours to stand up.”
“It's your gods. It's your bloody, awful, stinking gods. They made you what you are. May they rot away in the filthy hell they came from!”
“- Milo: I know who you are. You're Teddy Duchamp. Your dad's a looney. A looney up in the nuthouse in Togus. He took your ear and he put it to a stove and burnt it off.
- Teddy: My father stormed the beach at Normandy.
- Milo: He's crazier than a shithouse rat. No wonder you're acting the way you are with a looney for a father.”
“Doctor, I'd love to chat. Tea, cake, the whole shebang, but I have a ship to launch and... you've got your outfit to buff up.”
“What a fitting end to your life's pursuits. You're about to become a permanent addition to this archaeological find. Who knows? In a thousand years, even you may be worth something.”
“What are you supposed to be, a birthday cake? Too bad everybody's had a piece.”
“God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the fuck has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?”
“- Louie Kritski: Why is that you have twenty-four different kinds of pork rinds and you only have one kind of peanut butter?
- Cashier: Because we don't get too many fussy little white pricks in here.
- Louie Kritski: Okay.”
“Unpleasant man. No one has yet worked out what really makes him tick. But he sings well.”
“An empty-headed blonde with a fat rear. Oh, Marilyn was pretty enough to look at, but there were hundreds of better-looking actresses poking around Hollywood.”
“- Jake La Motta: I'm gonna ask you again: did you or did you not?
- Joey LaMotta: I'm not gonna answer that. It's stupid. It's a sick question and you're a sick fuck and I'm not that sick that I'm gonna answer it. I'm leaving, If Nora calls tell her I went home. I'm not staying in this nuthouse with you. You're a sick bastard, I feel sorry for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Herman: If you can't solve a traffic accident, what are you gonna do if a crime happens?
- Harry: Now boys, don't be riding Danny too hard. He's out to lead this town. We're lucky to have him. A Masters Degree in Criminology. Big cities fighting over him, and he comes back to his old home town to help us poor folks out.”
“- Cindy: You are like wet sand in my underwear.
- Jim: Ouch.”
“How can you be so mean to someone so meaningless?”
“- Walter Sobchak: Am I wrong?
- The Dude: You're not wrong Walter. You're just an asshole.
- Walter Sobchak: Okay then.”