Stress quotes67 stress quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it.”
“- Ace Ventura: Good to see someone who doesn't buckle under the pressure.
- Lois Einhorn: And what would you know about pressure?
- Ace Ventura: Well, I have... kissed a man.”
“You don't know what people are really like until they're under a lot of stress.”
“- Mother: Tyler, why are you quiet?
- Tyler: Nana and Pop Pop are acting strange. Ow!
- Mother: What kind of strange? Becca, did you hit Tyler?
- Rebecca: No.
- Mother: Kids...
- Tyler: Pop Pop wears diapers and he keeps them in an outhouse and Nana walks around at night without her clothes and Pop Pop thinks strangers are following him.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Christ, the gum is jet black already.”
“She likes to run alone. No pressure, no stress. This is the one place she can be herself. Look any way she wants, dress, think any way she wants. No game playing, no rules.”
“- Alex: Our friend just went a little crazy. Happens to everybody. The city gets to us all. Just went a little cuckoo in the head.
- Marty: Don't you be calling me cuckoo in the head!”
“- Dory: Hey, what's wrong?
- Marlin: What's wrong? While they're busy doing their little impressions, I'm miles from home with a fish who can't even remember her name.
- Dory: Boy, I bet that's frustrating.”
“Josh, you know the world isn't a giant conspiracy against you.”
“- Chuck Sundberg: I don't want you taking anymore meetings, no more 5 AM thank-you letters. Go home and you sleep. I know you will. I just laced your coffee.
- Gary Brown: You did not.
- Chuck Sundberg: No, but I'll belt you if I have to.”
“Everybody's got their own way of letting off steam, Ring. It's what you do on the field that counts.”
“- Kyle: They say if you snort some Ritalin, it's a cakewalk!
- Wilee: Sage advice.”
“Usually, when you're working or you're on set, everything is very guarded. At parties, people have a tendency to relax. ”
“You are in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history.”
“- Luther 'Shark' Lavay: Coach, calm down you're gonna have a stroke!
- Montezuma Monroe: I don't get strokes motherfucka! I give them!”
“- Don Champagne: You're just being paranoid.
- Mona Champagne: Heh, heh. Well, paranoia is just total awareness.”
“Mr. President, our early analysis says this probably was written by Khruschev himself. It's a first draft; it shows no signs of being polished by the foreign ministry. In fact, it probably wasn't even approved by the Politburo, as they wouldn't let the emotionalism go by. The analysts say it was written by someone under considerable stress.”
“As an actor, we're unemployed a lot, so I'm familiar with the stress of trying to get a gig.”
“- Cara Burns: You don't have to worry because when it comes to sex, Marty is the one that wants to wait.
- Dan Burns: What part of that sentence is supposed to give me comfort?”
“Taking some stress management courses? When we get out of this, I may have to steal you.”
“- Delivery Boy: One cold mist humidifier, one electric steam vaporizer, one baby thermometer, one baby Tylenol, baby nose drops, baby cough medicine and... bottle of Valium?
- J.C. Wiatt: Oh, yeah, uh... that's for me.”
“When you make a move out of stress or anger, it always ends in catastrophe.”
“- Chuck Sundberg: I'm just beginning to feel it.
- Gary Brown: Feel what?
- Chuck Sundberg: Stress. You know what it's called just as well as I do, post-traumatic stress. We're all going to go through it. When this is all over, we're all going to need a little therapy, and just plain talking to people we love.”