Pessimism quotes147 pessimism quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Newman's second law: Just when things look darkest, they go black.”
“You can either look at things in a brutal, truthful way that's depressing, or you can screw around and have fun.”
“- Officer Bernard: This is gonna end bad for you.
- Bryan Mills: Don't be such a pessimist.”
“Sometimes I think there's something wrong with me.”
- Gus Green: It could be worse.
- Joe Waters: Hey Gus, please don't say that. 'Cause it can't get any worse. I'm so sick of everytime we get in trouble or something goes bad, we think of, like, worse situations just so we can say "This ain't so bad, it could be worse". Gus, the truth is, it can't get any worse.
“- Judy Hopps: Tomorrow's another day.
- Pronk Oryx-Antlerson: Yeah, but it might be worse!”
“I think there are two ways you can see the world. You either see the sadness that's behind everything or you choose to keep it all out.”
“Once you get in the right frame of mind, I think anything's possible. I think we so often get caught in this state of negativity and it's a poison like nothing else.”
“There's only two kinds of love stories in this world: boy loses girl, girl loses boy, that's it. Somebody always gets left behind.”
“- Kale: Fiji?
- Sinbad: Think of the beaches!
- Kale: Beautiful - if you like mosquitoes.
- Sinbad: Think of the sun!
- Kale: It's monsoon season!
- Sinbad: The women, then!
- Kale: They're cannibals there.
- Sinbad: Exactly!”
“So many people accept the negative. They are constantly blinded by that negative thing.”
“I like being a pessimist. It helps me deal with my inevitable failure.”
“- Nick Campbell: Just when you think your day couldn't get any worse, it got worse.
- Billy McMahon: I feel like my day bent me over, put a ball in my mouth and fucked me bad.”
“Life sucks. Shit happens. I'm a student of t-shirts.”
“- Little Junior Brown: I have an acronym for myself. Know what it is? B.A.D. Balls, Attitude, Direction. You should give yourself an acronym... 'cause it helps you visualize your goals.
- Jimmy Kilmartin: How about F.A.B.? Fucked At Birth.
- Little Junior Brown: No good. Too negative.”