- Movie quotes
- Straw Dogs
“Straw Dogs” quotes
Title Straw Dogs
All actors – James Marsden, Kate Bosworth, Alexander Skarsgård, James Woods, Dominic Purcell, Rhys Coiro, Billy Lush, Laz Alonso, Willa Holland, Walton Goggins, Anson Mount, Drew Powell
“- Amy Sumner: Those straw dogs were practically licking my body outside, so...
- David Sumner: I applaud their good taste.
- Amy Sumner: It's not funny.
- David Sumner: We'll, maybe you should wear a bra.”
“- Norman: See there Mr. Sumner, you ain't the only one with a trophy wife. Only difference is, mine's for third place.
- Kristen: Believe it or not, that's the most romantic thing he's ever said.”
- David Sumner: Hey Charlie, there is something in the Bible I do believe.
- Charlie: Whats that, sir?
- David Sumner: "Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife".
- Charlie: I believe in that, too. But what happens when thy neighbor's wife covets you?
“- David Sumner: Baby. You don't have to learn chess to please me.
- Amy Sumner: I'm not learning chess to please you, baby. I'm learning so I can kick your ass.”
“- David Sumner: Just so you know, somebody broke into our house and killed our cat.
- Chris: What makes you think Flutie was killed? Didn't just die.
- David Sumner: Well, generally cats don't hang themselves.”