James Woods quotes
“Stop fucking Bob's wife. He doesn't like it.”
“I got a feeling you're gonna leap at my new offer. You give me the key to bringing down Wonder Breath, and I give you the thing that you crave most in the entire cosmos: your freedom.”
“Look, Pete, the 60s are over. All that peace and love and freedom stuff, yeah it was great for picking up chicks, but it's not gonna help my career. To do that, I gotta make test scores go up. And to make test scores go up, I gotta keep kids in class where they belong.”
“- Robert Reynard: I think you're a dangerous man, Mr. Dodd.
- Eddie Dodd: I hope so, Mr. Reynard.”
“I'm so extremely intelligent that it's actually harmed my career as an actor. Actors are supposed to be cattle.”
“Left-wing, Colonel? Eh, maybe. But I'm not a Communist. And you guys never seem to be able to tell the difference!”
“You might feel just a little queasy. It's kinda natural. Maybe you should... sit down! Now you know how it feels to be like everyone else. Isn't it just peachy?”
“- John Moss: Don't eat like me, don't sit like me, and do not smoke like me! I'm trying to quit, anyway.
- Nick Lang: Me too.
- John Moss: And don't quit like me, either!”
“- Walker: Cake?
- Stenz: No, I don't want cake! I'm diabetic!”
- General Hein: Report any aberrant behavior in Dr. Ross to the Major immediately.
- Grey: "Aberrant behavior", sir?
- General Hein: The woman carries an alien infection. It may be clouding her judgment. They may be manipulating her for their very own purposes.
- Grey: Is the General suggesting Dr. Ross is a spy?
- General Hein: The General is... (continue)(continue reading)
“I've been watching you all night, and you've been drinking like a fish. Trying to get your courage up? We're only bringing in a shipment of booze, it's got so you're even scared to do that. Maybe you just better stay home tonight, with Eve.”
“When you've been betrayed by a friend, you hit back. Do it.”
“- Walker: You just killed the Secretary of Defense.
- Stenz: Well, he wasn't doing a very good job.”
“You blow away a broad's date, the least you can do is drive her home.”
“- Max Renn: Videodrome. Like video circus, video arena. Do you know it?
- Masha: No.
- Max Renn: It's just torture and murder. No plot, no characters. Very, very realistic. I think it's what's next.
- Masha: Then God help us.”
“- Lloyd Hopkins: Penny's gonna fly. The wings are there, and they're big.
- Dutch Peltz: You better hope the tits are there, and they're big too. She'll get farther in this world with a pair of those.”