“The Losers” quotes(2010)
Plot – The movie tells the story of an elite US Special Forces unit sent into the Bolivian jungle on a 'search and destroy' mission. The team - Clay, Jensen, Roque, Pooch and Cougar – finds itself being the target of a lethal betrayal instigated from inside by a powerful enemy known only by the name Max. Taking advantage of the fact that everyone thinks the squad is dead, the men fight strenuously to prove their innocence and also settle the bill with Max. They are joined by the mysterious Aisha, a beautiful agent with her own plan and who knows how to take care of herself just fine.
All actors – Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Zoe Saldana, Chris Evans, Idris Elba, Columbus Short, Óscar Jaenada, Jason Patric, Holt McCallany, Peter Macdissi, Peter Francis James, Tanee McCall-Short, Mark Ginther, Daniel Kalal, Colin Follenweider, Garrett Warren, Rey Hernandez, Ernesto Morales, Evan Mirand, Noel Estrella, Gunner Wright, Robert Slavonia, Debbie Ann Rivera, Kirk Sullivan, Marcos Davila, Alanis M. Salinas, Manuel O. Velazquez, Thomas R. Nunan III, John Galindez, Lindsey Sutton, Alan J. Trudeau, Rafael Lopez Diaz, Norman Grant, Krissy Korn, Arielle Chacon, Murisa Harba, Mariselle Morales, Jadah Lynn Platt, Ramiro 'Ramir' Delgado Ruiz, Isaac Santiago, Carla Tricolishow all
“The Losers” Quotes 18 quotes
“- Roque: Okay, you stay with us. But if anything smells like a trap, I get to put a bullet in your skull. Does that sound fair?
- Aisha: That sounds fun.”
“- Jensen: Can you stand?
- Pooch: I've been shot in both of my legs. What kind of dumb-ass question is that, really?”
“I am a lethal killing machine. It was a secret government experiment. They did stuff to me. Spooky stuff... anal stuff. It turned me into a dangerous telekinetic.”
“- Aisha: So what brings you to Bolivia?
- Clay: Cruise ship.
- Aisha: We're a landlocked country.
- Clay: Yeah, well... it's an amazing cruise ship.”
“- Jensen: Where are you from? Originally?
- Aisha: The wilds of Northern Africa.
- Jensen: Do you have any hobbies?
- Aisha: When I was little, I collected human ears.”
“- Clay: How'd you know we were alive?
- Aisha: Counted the number of teeth in the chopper wreckage. Plus you guys aren't exactly subtle.”
“- Max: I'm saving the country, Wade - doing something for the benefit of the United States of America.
- Wade: I was born in Quebec.
- Max: Okay... then we're saving North America.”
“- Jensen: What about Emma?
- Clay: Emma doesn't count. I didn't sleep with Emma.
- Roque: No, because she put a bomb in your car!”
“- Jensen: Did you know that cats can make one thousand different sounds and dogs can only make ten? Cats, man. Not to be trusted.
- Pooch: You know what? Do me a favor - never say that again.”
“- Pooch: The Pooch may lie, the Pooch may steal, the Pooch may...
- Jensen: The Pooch may refer to himself in the third person?
- Pooch: Occasionally, but the Pooch will not cheat.”