Cats quotes92 cats quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You are so beautiful! Your eyes! Your whiskers! I have to kiss you!”
“If you really want to learn about life, get a cat.”
“Why am I talking to you? You're not a man, you're a cat! Go back to your feline world!”
“She's a dog person, Max. And dog people do weird, inexplicable things. Like... they get dogs instead of cats.”
“Dogs rule and cats drool.”
“Cats are amazing animals though. Survive all sorts of terrible shit, and they always land up on their feet.”
“- Jennifer Marsh: You forming a task force?
- Detective Eric Box: Not yet.
- Jennifer Marsh: Not yet? How much more do you need?
- Richard Brooks: What we have so far is one dead cat and a man who may or may not be in danger.
- Jennifer Marsh: That's today. You think this is it? It's just the beginning!”
“- Keoki: What's that?
- Michael Alig: It's a kitty! Aw, it's our lovechild. We'll call him Skrinkle.
- James St. James: [voice over] As you dry your eyes, let me just say this about that. Skrinkle was just the beginning. Skrinkle begat Skroddle and Skrinkle and Skroddle were the Lego blocks of a strange new world he was building for us all. You...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Monty, the Mouth: Aren't you gonna' run?
- Stuart Little: Why?
- Monty, the Mouth: 'cause you're a mouse.
- Stuart Little: I'm not just a mouse. I'm a member of this family.
- Monty, the Mouth: A mouse with a pet cat?
- Stuart Little: I guess that's pretty funny!
- Monty, the Mouth: Pretty funny? I'm gonna wet my fur! A mouse with a pet cat!”
“- Jon: What am I gonna do with you?
- Garfield: Love me, feed me, never leave me.”
“- George Clark: Did you really beat a suspect unconscious with a dead cat?
- Orin Boyd: No. The cat wasn't dead.”
“- Bolt: You just can't stop lying, can you, cat? It's in the genes. It's just gross.
- Mittens: I know. It's disgusting. I disgust myself.”
“Cats don't chew on things you beat them with.”
“Which would you rather have, the crouton or the entire caesar salad? Of course we're going to eat the mice, but only after we have exploited their labors. See, we are nice to the mice because it is intelligent to be so. If we act sweetly, they will come in droves. If we hiss, they will run and we will have to chase after them, an unnecessary...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Saul Silver: Don't worry, bro. Your cat's going to heaven.
- Red: Yeah, maybe. Maybe he went to heaven. He was a little fucker. He could've gone to hell.”
“Setting him up for you? That's like bringing the pigeons to the cat.”
“Hey, I don't eat cats, too much fur!”
“So that's where you've been for the last two days, and I thought you were lost.”
“We are Siamese if you please. We are Siamese if you don't please.”
“- Edward Cole: These cats eat the beans, digest them and then... defecate. The villagers then collect and process the stools. It is the combination of the beans and the gastric juices of the tree cat that give Kopi Luwac... [starts laughing] its unique flavor... and aroma. You're shitting me!
- Carter Chambers: [laughing] Cats beat me to it!”